What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2022 - Positive Only Thread

Jono078

Referee
I can take a positive from today!

Fox Sports just told warned to change back to channel 502 from the 4K channel, but I realised I forgot to watch this one in 4K.

I think I saved myself from seeing crystal clear just how bad we were and that's a positive I'll take!

Burwood

Bench
Positive- You don’t need to wait long to know how they’re going to play. Start first half kicking out on the full, you know the next 40 minutes will follow suit.

Maybe they’ll aim up 2nd half? Melbourne regain possession from kickoff, save myself any pain by avoiding the next 40 minutes.

All up, can watch about 10 seconds of footy to know Newcastle will play terribly both halves.

Team is staying in camp for the 10 days taking in tomorrow's game in Tville and Magic Rd in Brisbane. Hopefully they spend the time bonding and talking about how they'll pull together for each other

Jono078

Referee
Team is staying in camp for the 10 days taking in tomorrow's game in Tville and Magic Rd in Brisbane. Hopefully they spend the time bonding and talking about how they'll pull together for each other
I was thinking about this.. No idea what Clifford is dealing with, but is he even up there? Missing quite an important part of our season where the team gets 2 weeks to bond together.

I was thinking about this.. No idea what Clifford is dealing with, but is he even up there? Missing quite an important part of our season where the team gets 2 weeks to bond together.
Unsure but i bet he is

Hed still have family and mates in Tville so id guess hed be using the time to get his head right

Knight76

Juniors

I'm betting OB gave him a few days off and told him to get up to NQ and see their family. He is probably up there but not with the squad.

ryan.a87

Juniors
I'm betting OB gave him a few days off and told him to get up to NQ and see their family. He is probably up there but not with the squad.
On tooheys podcast he said he stayed in Newcastle, so will probably miss magic round as well

Jono078

Referee
On tooheys podcast he said he stayed in Newcastle, so will probably miss magic round as well
Sucks to hear, but as I said he’s obviously stayed back for some important issues to deal with. But you can probably put this down as another significant factor in our season, like the Barnett send off.

First and foremost I hope he gets things right/better whatever is going on.

Latest posts