What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Highlights

RHCP

Bench
In a season that was started with two of our players getting arrested on drug charges, we'd be an extremely lucky club if the season was much more than bleak. Despite all this there's always some beacons of light in a disappointing season, what would they be for you?

For me, a huge highlight was the Round 1 game against the Dogs. Everyone was tipping us to end up 16th and Canterbury to be Top 4 bound, but we came out and blew one of the Premiership favourites out of the water. Extremely satisfying for me.

And of course, the form of the one and only UATE~!

Allstar Knights

Juniors
I agree, beating the Bulldogs in round 1 felt so good!

Uate is clearly the standout this season. No winger could single handedly dominate the opposition like he did with a team that were pretty mediore for a lot of the season. He really is going to be something special.

I also loved watching Vuna play. One of the most underrated players in the comp imo. Him and Aku were one hell of wing pairing

Latest posts