What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season Launch - Brothers Valleys

Big Tommy

Juniors
Here is your chance, even if you are a follower of another club, to show your support for the new boy on the Qld Cup block, Brothers Valleys, by attending their Season Launch at Kedron Wavell Services Club on Thursday 26 February from 6pm.

The Club's Qld Cup and lower grade sides will be introduced and the dinner will be attended by the usual array of St George-Illawarra stars and personalities in town for the weekend trial against Canterbury on the Gold Coast.

Tickets are available by telephone on 07 3252 1877 or you can PM for information or more details.

The doyen of Qld rugby league callers, David Wright will MC the evening with entertainment provided by Tommy Raudonikis and Jimmy Hunter. A brief, but high quality auction will also take place.

Get behind the Blues in 2004 as they seek to re-establish themselves as the benchmark rugby league club in Queensland.

Rooster boy

Juniors
well mate i havent seen any lists of players you have signed!!!! stop bragging about how good you may be and give names of players that are gonna get you to the benchmark in the 2004 qrl comp. you would have to pay me to come see your launch, you will get no paper headlines from me buddy

mud n blood

Juniors
oooooooooh - all that from a roosters fan ..... good to see the usual punctuation levels suit the person ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wanna tissue, Tom ? :roll:

chileman

Coach
Rooster boy said:
well mate i havent seen any lists of players you have signed!!!! stop bragging about how good you may be and give names of players that are gonna get you to the benchmark in the 2004 qrl comp. you would have to pay me to come see your launch, you will get no paper headlines from me buddy
What was the good or purpose of that posts.....get a life! :roll:

Big Tommy

Juniors
Quite the angry young man - wasn't he!

Interesting that he sees a club's worth or value in its signings in a particular year rather than in its other qualities such as supporters, history, junior development and plans for the future.

Not surprising coming from the Club with the giant chequebook but with no soul. Ten supporters at the Leagues Club to greet the players after last year's GF loss - says it all really, doesn't it?

chileman

Coach
Big Tommy, I've cut and pasted your initial thread and posted it in the Manly website in the QLD section as I have 2 good mates up here...1 who use to support Brothers and the other Valleys, who both of course love their NRL team Manly but would be more than interested in attending the season launch and I know will be attending their games this season!

mud n blood

Juniors
I'm wondering exactly what the "our results are on the board - are yours?" comment really means ..... :?

Are we talking premierships ?
Roosters 11 ; Brothers Valleys 33 (between them)
Roosters 8 ; Brothers 10 , Valleys 29 (since 1917 when Brothers started)
Roosters 1 ; Brothers 1 , Valleys 3 (since 1980)

I don't get it ..... :oops:

chileman

Coach
Does it really matter mud and blood...another who knows nothing from Sydney (like me 4 years ago) but wants to give advice up here........

mud n blood

Juniors
Well - he wanted to make the comment in the first place ?!?!?!

Yes Chile, but you aren't here slagging clubs you know nothing about. Thats the difference.

It amuses me .... I recently 'educated' a fella here at work about some history of the game in Brisbane. He always thought we only had a decent comp in Brisbane while Mal and Wally were playing. :x :lol: And never knew we started only a year behind Sydney.

oxenham

Juniors
Tommy
Being in the country I have not seen a BV players list.I have read a few articles about the coach and some players making a comeback like Essex.......Can you fill us in.
They using the rules field or soccer field at Callaghan?They still have two clubhouses there......Windsor Zillmere (I think in the traditional terms)and North Star.
The last time I had a beer at North Star Ray Higgs was in charge....and yes that was some time ago.