What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season over

*Sandy*

First Grade
That heading on that article is very misleading. He doesn't say that at all, from what I read he suggests that the side being so low on the table hasnt helped him, or the others who were in contention, chances and I agree with him wholeheartedly.

I might help if you actually read the article and not the title Brandell.

Fibroman

First Grade
Wesser is one of those players....when he's hot, he's hot etc. He also plays according to his confidence. His confidence was obviously down in that 2nd half. He will bounce back. Pity we haven't got Turner in premier league still. That would make a difference, i'd suggest.

brandell

Juniors
What I meant when i showed the article is that he does blame the position for him and a few others not getting in the QLD side, but just look at the date of the article, the week before he was the reason we lost the game....HOLD ON...true their are sixteen other players who should be just as guilty but they didn't get sent off during a pivitol part of the game.

What I was getting at is that whilst he had helped us at the seasons start, it wasn't the best of time to vent on why he didn't get an origin spot.

Fibroman

First Grade
I think Wesser and Campbell are the two most dynamic attacking players in the game. They can both create a try out of absolutely nothing.

In saying that..........I wouldn't pick either of them at origin level, or if I did, it would be on the bench.

There was a bit too much media hype about Wesser having the #1 jumper sewn up which may have led to speculation and disappointment. I don't think we can blame origin selection disappointments for Wesser having butter fingers on the weekend.

Kilkenny

Coach
Wesser is and will remain one of the top players in the competition.

His ability should not be judged on one or two recent mistakes and people are too quick to criticise.

Week in, week out some of the things work he has done this season both in attack and defence has been second to none.

Despite, the mistakes against the Sea Eagles he has clearly been the Panthers best overall performer in a disappointing season thus far.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Both of his clangers on the weekend were just clumbsy, I'm sure we've all had days where we are just absolute clutz'.

QldPanther

Juniors
Are we in danger of becoming the chocolate soliders again? its good for those who wear the old jumpers to the game i guess

Fibroman

First Grade
I don't care if we get the spoon this year, I will still turn out and support the boys every week. In fact........the worse the perform, the harder I support.

GO THE MIGHTY PANTHERS!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Looking on the bright side - the view from the hill comes unobstructed, the queue for a beer is not an issue, your sledging will be clearly heard by any opposition player that comes within earshot of you and more elbow room for the Fibro to work his magic on the ladies that unfortunately walk by.

Big Artie

Juniors
Fibroman said:
I don't care if we get the spoon this year, I will still turn out and support the boys every week. In fact........the worse the perform, the harder I support.

GO THE MIGHTY PANTHERS!

R u feelin ok fibro