What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season ticket holders...

Hellsy

Immortal
and the voice over for ads and sponsors MUST BE TURNED DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You cant hear yourself think

Kornstar

Coach
I sit in the stand, not the terrace at PS, the seats i were given at ANZ is what i call the terrace, i pay $295 a year for those tickets to be given the cheaper seats for 2 games.

I like sitting up higher, i don't like to be that low to the ground.

The only reason i will cop it on the chin is because of the free entry we will be getting for the non-Parra home games, i think that is a great deal!

bartman

Immortal
Surely, if Parra are to pursue the notion of playing five games at ANZ in the future, leaving say 7 at Parramatta stadium, then they should offer the following:

a) Full season season ticket - costed for all twelve games, choice of seat at Parra and at ANZ.
b) ANZ mini-season ticket - costed for five games, choice of seat at ANZ
c) Parra Stadium min-season ticket - costed for seven games, choice of seat at Parra

This would give fans the most choice about how they support the club as well as ensuring the maximum number of STHs renew in some form or another, and everyone would be a winner. Shouldn't be hard to corodinate and organise, and get right before the season opening games - provided we know with enough time which of our games are going to be played where, pretty swiftly after the whole NRL draw is released.

Hellsy

Immortal
Agree.
Surely it isnt that hard, people like Tigers and St George do it for their split grounds

V1er

Juniors
Our seats were pretty good at anz I thought, in line with what we have at parra, if we moved more games to homebush I’d still renew my Season Ticket, but my preference would be to see all games at parra stadium.

Latest posts