What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season tickets

2 True Blues

Coach
Sounds good mate.

You know what pissed me off ?? ( no Jeffles my cobber it wasn't peolpe walking dogs ).

When boots and all was on a while back Phil GOULD did that story on Henson/Newtown. How he used to play for them. The passion BLAH, BLAH, BLAH BLAH.

It was the most depressing ( although interesting for us ) story ever.

ALTHOUGH HE NEVER STATED THE CRUCIAL INFO. WE STILL HAVE A SIDE AT HENSON PLAYING MOST SATURDAYS IN PREMIERV LEAGUE. Dead set. Why did you bother Phil????

2 True Blues

Coach
Probably mate. If you saw the show it was a good story, however it gave you the impression that Newtown no longer existed. It had a potential to reach a wide audience, and I feel it failed to give the right message.

I did see it and was impressed with the story. I do agree that the story should have commented on Newtown today and not of yesteryear... However the Boots 'n All show is a show that looks back at RL. More could have been made of Newtown's current teams, maybe something along the lines of "Jets make comeback" and then had a bit with the old stuff and then footage of the latest PL game.