What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seating Arrangments for the Cowboys final V Bulldogs

Roo

Juniors
Hi all,

It been pretty frantic around here but we have managed to sort out the ticketing arrangements.

Tickets will be on sale on Tuesday morning from Ticketek.

There have been Bays set aside for Cowboys supporters. (see image below) or go to http://www.hensteeth.com.au/seating.gif

The Cowboys Club has a charter plane coming down and have secured Bay 106-1

The Southern Stampede (Sydney based Cowboy supporters) and all other Cowboy supporters will be sitting in Bay 107-1 and if that sells out then book in Bay 108-1. Ticket costs are $33 ea.

For more information go to www.southernstampede.net

IMPORTANT. You must call Ticketek on Tuesday morning to get these tickets as in the afternoon what is not sold will be put on sale to the general public. When calling mention that you are a Cowboys supporter and ask for tickets in Bay 107-1 ( or as mentioned if sold out go for Bay 108-1)

We are also working on a pre-match meeting venue for some meets, greets and a couple of quiet brews. More info on that on Monday afternoon.

It's going to be one hell of day!

COWBOYS all the way

seating.gif

nqboy

First Grade
Fantastic job Roo, congrats to everyone involved. Soooo wish I could be there.

The Moose

Juniors
mate your a deadset legend. thanks heaps that has helped me out no end, and it will be good to have all the cowboys supporters in one spot (safety in numbers) lol

ByRd

First Grade
Dont worry about anything happening this time. the security numbers that they have at Telstra Stadium is crazy (ITS HEAPS) & as usual i will be cheering the Dogz on to victory from the army :D

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
yep, i'll be with the Bulldogs Army as well...

have an awesome time at the game cowboys fans, i hope you come in huge numbers to cheer your boys!

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
No worries.

Nah mate, I live in England. We get quite a lot of Cowboys games over here and we'll be getting it live on Saturday so to celebrate our first ever play off game, I'm throwing a Cowboy theme party (complete with game, beer, Cowboy hats, line dancing etc) :D

Give the boys an extra big shout from me! I can't wait now, I'm so excited :mrgreen:

Roo

Juniors
well if you live in London, I have one of our Southern Stampede over there, that is absolutely devastated about being in England at this time of year.

Latest posts