What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seating Location v Dogs

Bay56

First Grade
Cant wait for this game ... there will be three coming from my family to bolster the numbers :)

sydraider

First Grade
Just got back from Ticketeck, couldnt get anything in 103-2. I ended up gettting tickets at the back of 103-1.

sydraider

First Grade
I just got 2 tickets at $25 a piece Ultra, I just had to pay $50 straight out, unless there is a booking fee included in the price, I wasnt charged one.

woodgers

Bench
Damn, I better head down to ticketek. I haven't got mine yet so I won't be in 103-2. How the hell did they sell that section just to season ticket holders yesterday?

I'll try for the back of 103-1. This sounds like it could be a top night doesn't it.

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh i just got my tickets in 103-1

103-2 is alll sold out.

but im hooked up and in... and cant wait.

Raider Azz

Bench
we'll all be standing anyway so seats won't matter too much. as long as we are all in the same area, we can head up the back of the terrace to congregate.

jed

First Grade
For those that haven't been to Telstra before, we're not allowed flags or banners longer than 1 metre.

That's not to say that confetti (or bean-bag balls) can't be brought in if they're well enough hidden :p

woodgers

Bench
I got mine in 103-1. I'm not sure you can just stand at the back though Azz. We can try but I don't think they'll allow it.

Can't wait.

Raider Azz

Bench
well since im on the supporters bus i have no idea where my ticket is. hopefully around there. and i can't imagine security making simon sit down..

legend

Coach
jed said:
That's not to say that confetti (or bean-bag balls) can't be brought in if they're well enough hidden :p

Jed, promise you'll keep your fly done up the whole night.

Raiders_mat

Juniors
I just picked my tix up and not where I said earlier( the lady at ticketek told me a lie) but I'm at the back of 103-1. So a few of the ARMY boy's are around there to so that suits me

Raider_69

Post Whore
if the souths game is anything to go by, confetti is also a no go
looks like ill be running the risk till thursday