What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seating - Olympic Park

Benny

First Grade
Hey Guys,

Heading down for the Saints game and just wondering if the players run out from the Eastern or Western Grandstand. I only ask as I wish to sit opposite the players as last time sat same way and seats were terrible.

Any other information on seating would be greatly appreciated.

Surandy

Bench
Benny said:
Thanks mate - where do you find the best place to sit is?

It really depends on what you prefer. I know heaps of Storm supporters and everyone has a different opinion on where they prefer to sit, or even stand, to watch the game.

Personally I don't like OP, the only thing good about the place is that Storm play 12 games a year there.

riccardo

Juniors
I sat in the Eastern grandstand for Victory home games - the "sardine can" feeling is so overwhelming it is unbearable!

I like the top level of the Western stand - very comfy, but I think only reserved seat members can sit there.

I sit in the seats next to the Eastern stand - even as a member, it is the only place you can sit without paying extra. :roll:

Benny

First Grade
Whats the difference on the Eastern Side between reserved seat and reserved area (is that you have a seat there but first in best dressed or is it a standing area - confusing the hell out of me.

p.s. I know its a piss poor ground - worst ground in the NRL i have been to (never been Ericsson, Suncorp or Dairy Farmers).

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Benny said:
p.s. I know its a piss poor ground - worst ground in the NRL i have been to (never been Ericsson, Suncorp or Dairy Farmers).

Ericsson is far better than OP.

Suncorp and DFS must be at least as good, most likely better.

Thus - OP is a dump. Newsflash.

riccardo

Juniors
I liked Aussie when I went there for an A League game.

Bring on 2009, the new stadium looks wonderful!

Latest posts