What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seating

island pro

Juniors
Hi all. I've always stood in GA. Have a bunch of family coming down for the Dogs game. Should I book upper or lower PB stand or doesn't matter?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

jc155776

Coach
Upper PB is my favourite place.

I found southern stand too far back and with massive f**k off speakers in the way.

Lower ET is good for die hards giving the opposition and refs stick but not a great view really.

carcharias

Immortal
That game is almost sold out seat wise
I checked for a friend whose kid is dancing at half time

Eion

First Grade
Hi all. I've always stood in GA. Have a bunch of family coming down for the Dogs game. Should I book upper or lower PB stand or doesn't matter?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
I will take every opportunity to bag those speakers. The single most geniused thing I've ever seen at a sporting ground.

taipan

Referee
I trust the club has reinforced the door to the Dog's players' room.Dessie has a habit of removing doors from hinges ,with one deft swing,

taipan

Referee
Upper PB is my favourite place.

I found southern stand too far back and with massive f**k off speakers in the way.

Lower ET is good for die hards giving the opposition and refs stick but not a great view really.

My experience is upper PB is the best spot for viewing, a clear unhindered view.But a bitch when the rain is on.
The ET stand is best for undercover viewing IMO.But believe most seats taken by members, including moi.

We need more seating at the ground and more cover, then we'll crack 16,000 members .Simples.

carcharias

Immortal
I'm in the southern stand
I like it
Good viewing at one end at least
If I'm in the PB stand on half way all the action is at the other end.

Just get GA then look for a few free seats in the southern

Then walk past the 14 yr old security guard while the calling out to your imaginary friend with the tickets in the stand.

They hardly ever check tix.
Especially once the game has started and you have a full quota of cat piss in your hands.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Top deck of the E.T is the cream of the cream but rarely any available seats. Next best imo is the Southern Stand where you're undercover and protected from the cold southerly. Done the last couple of years up there and will be staying put. Best to contact Nathan at Sharks membership/ticketing and let him know what you're looking for....have found him very helpful and obliging in the past.

I will take every opportunity to bag those speakers. The single most geniused thing I've ever seen at a sporting ground.

Last year I walked around the ground with Lyall and the stadium manager. I pointed out how shit those speakers are for everyone bar those sitting in high locations.
I forced them to come stand on the NW hill where the speakers dead set block any view of the action.

They agreed that the things are shithouse but trotted out the line that a new sound system is well above budget.

Eion

First Grade
Last year I walked around the ground with Lyall and the stadium manager. I pointed out how shit those speakers are for everyone bar those sitting in high locations.
I forced them to come stand on the NW hill where the speakers dead set block any view of the action.

They agreed that the things are shithouse but trotted out the line that a new sound system is well above budget.
Gee that shits me. If they asked, I'm sure everyone would rather no sound at all if it meant getting rid of the fool things.