What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sebastine Ikahihifo

Iafeta

Referee
Sebastine is a ripping talent. Beautiful balance and agility. He's another ripping talent in a team full of stars. According to Fox commentators he has another season to rip in in this grade. Future first grader for sure.

Meth

Staff member
He has definitely caught my eye over the last several weeks- huge work rate, but no soft hit ups. Eager to watch him develop

Rich102

Staff member
Isn't Gubb too old for U20's next year? Wonder where he will go?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Current squad players still eligible next season. Those in bold were regular members this season.

2. Nixon - Had a season ending injury this season.
3. Mua
4. Feki
5. Slaimankhel
6. Tuimavavae

7. Inu
8. Su'a Poe
9. Chan Ting
10. Vai Vai
11. Louisi
12. Henry
13. Ikahihifo

J Palavi - backrower
Makatoa - backrower
Hannam - backrower
TePou - Centre
Scott - Half/Five Eight
Gibson - Half/Five Eight

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Sebastine is a ripping talent. Beautiful balance and agility. He's another ripping talent in a team full of stars. According to Fox commentators he has another season to rip in in this grade. Future first grader for sure.

Sebastine has been in some great form of late.
Most notably his durability and abilitiy to put his hand up of defense and attack.

Very unorthodox - never seen someobdy take some many 'rabbits' when playing lock.
Just needs a passing game etc to add to his game.

As good as he is - I rate Sosuia Tauikeaho from Otara just as good if not better.
Played lock for the Scorpions Senior team.
The complete player - already been signed up from Warriors - though he had plenty of other chasing him.

Other impressive Juniors in backrow - all u/18.

John Palavi & Donald Tony had a few games.
Will be better for the experience.
John is a little short like his brother but talented none the less.

Bruce Ligaliga - papatoetoe - 6' 3 ali lautiti / feleti mateo like player who has immense skill. Can geniunely play standoff.

Afa Veatupu - again a shorty but nuggety as like palavi and can hit a hole.

Iafeta

Referee
Isn't Gubb too old for U20's next year? Wonder where he will go?

There was an article that he was trying to negotiate a deal elsewhere in the NRL for next year. He had a very good final.

Sebastine has been in some great form of late.
Most notably his durability and abilitiy to put his hand up of defense and attack.

Very unorthodox - never seen someobdy take some many 'rabbits' when playing lock.
Just needs a passing game etc to add to his game.

As good as he is - I rate Sosuia Tauikeaho from Otara just as good if not better.
Played lock for the Scorpions Senior team.
The complete player - already been signed up from Warriors - though he had plenty of other chasing him.

Other impressive Juniors in backrow - all u/18.

John Palavi & Donald Tony had a few games.
Will be better for the experience.
John is a little short like his brother but talented none the less.

Bruce Ligaliga - papatoetoe - 6' 3 ali lautiti / feleti mateo like player who has immense skill. Can geniunely play standoff.

Afa Veatupu - again a shorty but nuggety as like palavi and can hit a hole.

John Palavi looks a very good player from the few times he's played. He's got the basics down-pat quite well.

I love posts like this though, every off season there's a list of these players identified and it gives a lot of hope.

I'm also glad in your team KTF you have Inu at halfback. I thought he was quite good earlier in the year when Johnson was out.

D

Deleted member 10972

1. Kevin Locke, 2. Thomas Ah Van, 3. Rusty Bristow, 4. Francis Leger, 5. Bill Tupou, 6. Daniel O'Regan, 7. Isaac John, 8. Russell Packer, 9. Jason Tou, 10. Leeson Ah Mau, 11. Michael Afioga, 12. Steve Rapira, 13. Kurt Tehira, 14. Alehana Mara, 15. Elijah Taylor, 16. Eddy Purcell, 17. Mataupu Poching

1. Jason Cook, 2. Elijah Niko, 3. Thomas Ah Van, 4. Siuatonga Likiliki, 5. Bill Tupou, 6. Elijah Taylor, 7. Shaun Johnson, 8. Luke Laban, 9. Alehana Mara, 10. Leeson Ah Mau, 11. Michael Afioga, 12. Matt Robinson, 13. Kurt Kara, 14. Nafe Seluini, 15. Ben Henry/Sione Lousi, 16. James Gavet, 17. Beau King

1. Glen Fisiiahi, 2. Elijah Niko, 3. Ivan Penehe/Sosaia Feki, 4. Siuatonga Likiliki, 5. Bill Tupou, 6. Carlos Tuimavave, 7. Shaun Johnson, 8. Neccrom Areai'iti, 9. Henry Chan Ting, 10. Mark Ioane, 11. Ben Henry, 12. Matt Robinson, 13. Seb Ikahihifo, 14. Nafe Seluini, 15. Sam Lousi, 16. Daniel Palavi, 17. Charlie Gubb

From that depth...

Kevin Locke, Isaac John, Siuatonga Likiliki, Sione Lousi, Mataupu Poching, Russell Packer, Alehana Mara and Bill Tupou have played first grade for Warriors.

Siuatonga Likiliki, Mark Ioane, Nafe Seluini, Elijah Niko, Steve Rapira, Leeson Ah Mau have all either left or are leaving the club to play.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Sam Louisi is like big Ali! hope he sticks with us!
Other keepers have to be johnson, the fish and Feki.
I hope Tuimavavue can keep developing like he has been, he looks to be a right talent!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
There was an article that he was trying to negotiate a deal elsewhere in the NRL for next year. He had a very good final.

John Palavi looks a very good player from the few times he's played. He's got the basics down-pat quite well.

I love posts like this though, every off season there's a list of these players identified and it gives a lot of hope.

I'm also glad in your team KTF you have Inu at halfback. I thought he was quite good earlier in the year when Johnson was out.

I heard a story that Inu's playing weight is 99kg, and early this year he had 3 or 4 weeks out of the team, got picked again, and weighed in at 115kg. That's his problem. Plenty of ability, a bit of Owen Craigie about him imo.