What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See ya Johnsy - Off to the UK

Nikki

Coach
I reckon for sure Smith factor. I honestly cant see them working well together. There is gunna be a clash of ego's for sure. And Im not trying to be a smart arse about that either. Smitty is very set in his ways and he knows how he wants things and he expects EVERYONE to follow. From stories I hear Joey is very similar.. Expects everything to be perfect out on the field. So if Smittys idea of perfect doesnt fit in with Joeys...

innsaneink

Referee
Sorta like Fielden to Roosters, and Lockyer to Roosters, and Marshall to Roosters eh?

As Gene said....youre a f**kin genius melonie

CrazyEel

Bench
Nikki said:
I reckon for sure Smith factor. I honestly cant see them working well together. There is gunna be a clash of ego's for sure. And Im not trying to be a smart arse about that either. Smitty is very set in his ways and he knows how he wants things and he expects EVERYONE to follow. From stories I hear Joey is very similar.. Expects everything to be perfect out on the field. So if Smittys idea of perfect doesnt fit in with Joeys...
You got that right, will be interesting to see how long it takes to blow.

melon....

Coach
innsaneink said:
Sorta like Fielden to Roosters, and Lockyer to Roosters, and Marshall to Roosters eh?
As Gene said....youre a f**kin genius melonie
We'll see who's appologising tomorrow. Are you upto it if Im right Ink?

melon....

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
f**k you're a genius!
Ill be looking for you tomorrow banjo strummin 6 fingered freak show.

By the way The Jets just flogged your arses in Premier LEague. 36-something. Great depth there. Like Melon predicted at teh start of the year, no depth at Newie. And now no Johns. Get on Newcastle for the spoon next year.

Gene Krupa

Referee
So let me get this straight. The Knights are just going to release their No.1 player when he has a valid contract for the next two years?

Has the tooth fairy visited you today as well Melon?

Stranger

Coach
By the way The Jets just flogged your arses in Premier LEague. 36-something. Great depth there. Like Melon predicted at teh start of the year, no depth at Newie. And now no Johns. Get on Newcastle for the spoon next year.
No depth at all, especially with a flegg team that has lost once all year :sarcasm:

RABK

Referee
How wrong you are Melon, you'll look even more a fool at 7am tomorrow.

Gene Krupa

Referee
melon.... said:
Ill be looking for you tomorrow banjo strummin 6 fingered freak show.

So what? They should have beaten us! 2nd plays 9th. Love the way the rorters have such a great junior/reserve base. Your youth teams play in the Souths juniors comps and you don't even have a premmie league team representing the "great" roosters name. That's just crap! :lol:

melon....

Coach
Gene Krupa said:
So what? They should have beaten us! 2nd plays 9th. Love the way the rorters have such a great junior/reserve base. Your youth teams play in the Souths juniors comps and you don't even have a premmie league team representing the "great" roosters name. That's just crap! :lol:
We own you.

Latest posts