What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See you in week 3

_Johnsy

Referee
Raiders are without a doubt the form team of the comp, and by some margin.

Tigers with plenty of inury concerns, they will be flat after a monumental 100 minute game V Roosters. You'll get them by 12+, minimum.

Dragons V Raiders - Saturday September 25, will be a cracker of a game, can't wait.

Raiders are without a doubt the form team of the comp, and by some margin.

Tigers with plenty of inury concerns, they will be flat after a monumental 100 minute game V Roosters. You'll get them by 12+, minimum.

Dragons V Raiders - Saturday September 25, will be a cracker of a game, can't wait.

Lets hope so

Walt Flanigan

Referee
We're not going to get ahead of ourselves.

This is a game we "should" win.

All us Raiders fans know better.

But should be a cracker if we meet the Dragons in week 3.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I am just hoping we win this week. If we meet the Dragons great. It is certainly not set in stone though. The Tigers will have their backs to the wall and throw everything at us.

Ladmate

Bench
Reading this forum makes me realize how much the Tigers are underestimated. I don't know who will win, but the margin will be 1-7, much closer than you think.

StormisBrewing

Juniors
Reading this forum makes me realize how much the Tigers are underestimated. I don't know who will win, but the margin will be 1-7, much closer than you think.
The tigers are being way less underestimated then the Panthers were last week. Personally, I'm much more confident about this game too.

I can guarantee you no Raiders fans plus the team are underestimating the Tigers. You've got a good team with plenty of attacking weapons, Marshall & Farah are world class. We don't have the best record against your team recently, and you've managed to win a few in Canberra.

I'd say Tigers and Roosters are the biggest threats for the title. It'll be a close game, anything can happen

Dazraider

Juniors
will be another cracking game even if marshall out the tigers always play well against us and hope its close but ofcourse we win

Pete Cash

Post Whore

I think the Raiders supporters aren't writing you guys off. I hate playing a side that has nothing to lose and has the backs to the wall. I hate sides being written off before they play us. I wish we were going in as underdogs.

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
without moltzen and lawrence and possibly marshal.. it seems likely the tigers wont be able to out score the raiders...raiders shuld win.... that would set up what should be the grand final of the 2010 comp... raiders v dragons.. the winner of that deserves to be champions.

legend

Coach
I take nothing for granted in this game. If we win, it will be because we earned it and there has never been a game where we have touched up the Tigers. This game will be no different.

GongPanther

Referee
Heed my words Canberra fans...your lot did well against the Panthers and as far as consistency and form is concerned,you will not have a problem against a side that is all banged up and spluttering on it's last legs.

Raiders by quite a large margin.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
No way do I take a win this week as a given. This is just the type of game we seem to drop. Tim Sheens has been around long enough to have the tigers back up for this.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dragons fans love getting ahead of themselves...they never learn.

Either way it should be a great game.

Can you read? If so go back and read the 1st post.

On current form Raiders should win,

With the injuries the tigers have Raiders should win, Benji Marshall (knee), Gareth Ellis (back), Blake Ayshford (glandular fever) & Liam Fulton (calf) all likely to not play, or of playing wont be fully fit. Chris Lawrence has been picked on an extended bench despite only spending two of an expected four weeks on the sideline with a broken jaw.
Players out McKinnon (hamstring), Geoff Daniela (hamstring), Jason Cayless (knee), John Skandalis (torso), Taniela Tuiaki (ankle) and Tim Moltzen (knee).

Tigers will struggle to lift after a 100min game, will struggle late in the 2nd half, Raiders should win.

Can the Tigers win? Yeah they can.

http://betezy-px.rtrk.com.au/Sports/Default.aspx?cid=-3&c=Footy+Fast
Canberra $1.53 Tigers $2.50

http://www.sportingbet.com.au/Default.aspx#&&s=Sports-Rugby+League-NRL+Finals+Week+2-1789997
Canberra $1.57 Tigers $2.40

http://centrebet.com/cust?action=GoSports&ev_type_id=1180&flash_enabled=1&bir_only=N
Canberra $1.50 Tigers $2.60

Wow, it appears I am not the only one who is "getting ahead of themselves"

Last edited:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
You'll get them by 12+, minimum.

I can definitely read. You're already planning to play the Raiders next week.

You were also planning to play in a grand final in 2005.

You also expected to win the comp last season.

Like I said, you never learn.

_Johnsy

Referee
I can definitely read. You're already planning to play the Raiders next week.

You were also planning to play in a grand final in 2005.

You also expected to win the comp last season.

Like I said, you never learn.

Some fairly moronic assumptions there. Essentially you have NFI.

I did not expect to make the grand final in 2005. Many St.George-Illawarra supporters and non St.George-Illawarra supporters did, but not me.

I did not expect us to win the premiership in 2009, again some St.George-Illawarra supporters and non St.George-Illawarra supporters did, but not me.

I think the Raiders will win this weekend, a tip, a prediction, you know an opinion.

We (St.George Illawarra) are not playing this weekend so it has me farked how I am getting ahead of myself by commenting on who I think will win this weekend.

To summarise, think before you post, & you are an idiot.

Maybe it's time you learned.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think Dragon supporters are just trying to build up confidence in the Raiders like they are hoping Josh Dugan is reading this forum and he goes hey this dragon supporter thinks we are certainties. I wont bother training this week and then we get knocked out.

i know your plan johnsy.

Latest posts