What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See you in week 3

Green Machine

First Grade
They were both chokes, but I felt sorry for Croker he seems like a good kid and he was absolutely shattered when he missed. He'll be better for it in the years to come though.
A good friend of mind follows the Dragons and rang me on Friday night after fulltime to give it to me. I said to him that I’d bet he was sh*tting himself before Campo went off and he said he was. We couldn’t finish a set once Campo went off. I’d doubt if we could have scored a try in golden point. If I a Dragons fan I would be hoping and praying that Hornby doesn’t get injured this weekend

_snafu_

Immortal
A good friend of mind follows the Dragons and rang me on Friday night after fulltime to give it to me. I said to him that I’d bet he was sh*tting himself before Campo went off and he said he was. We couldn’t finish a set once Campo went off. I’d doubt if we could have scored a try in golden point. If I a Dragons fan I would be hoping and praying that Hornby doesn’t get injured this weekend

I actually thought we played better with Fien at half and Stanley at 5/8 when Hornby and Soward were rested in the final round.

Green Machine

First Grade
I actually thought we played better with Fien at half and Stanley at 5/8 when Hornby and Soward were rested in the final round.
I disagree. Manly had most of the ball in the first half. The Dragons were very clinical against Manly. Souths were gone,

Latest posts