What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seen the new Raiders Ad?

Boing Boing

Juniors
Apparently the Army is in it for about a quarter of a nanosecond. Loz gave me the heds up yesterday. Anyone got any more details?

Evergreen

Juniors
thickos said:
i've heard that the theme for 2006 is 'Green Is Go' - :|

:lol: :lol:

Almost like they've forgotten to finish the sentence.....

'Green is Good'
'Green is Golden'
'Green is Goooorrrne'

Raider Ultra

Bench
It's fairly obvious, half the ST holders I know from last year aren't renewing. I just got a call from the Raiders to renew, it must be desperate. People have had enough of the sh*t way this club is run.

thickos

First Grade
I sent an angry email to Don Furner when I renewed my membership. I advise anyone else who is pissed off to do so as well.

Copa

Bench
Raider Ultra said:
It's fairly obvious, half the ST holders I know from last year aren't renewing. I just got a call from the Raiders to renew, it must be desperate. People have had enough of the sh*t way this club is run.
Interesting. Everyone ST holder I know is renewing.

Hell... I even enjoyed this year much better than last year despite the worse position on the ladder.

Boing Boing

Juniors
So did I, but it's the personal treatment of myself by the club and its contempt for me and my mates (The Army) that is the reason I'm angry.

Copa

Bench
thickos said:
I sent an angry email to Don Furner when I renewed my membership. I advise anyone else who is pissed off to do so as well.
I didn't send an angry letter. I sent a letter full of what I thought were constructive suggestions.... one suggestion appears to have been used, although i don't know if it was already planned anyway.... as to my other suggestions, I'll wait and see.

thickos

First Grade
Mine wasn't a total flame fest, it had construcitve points in at as well. Hell I had some ideas for 25th anniversary celebrations! I look forward to seeing if they get used :lol:

Woo-Raiders

Juniors
I've got a call from Mel and Jason from the Raiders Club today as mentioned about the renewal of the season ticket. They mentioned the cost of the season Ticket is about A$100.00 and we will be treated as the normal season tickets holder, which means we only have the normal scarf, hat.. that's all. I said I will stick with the Raiders Army until the boys and girls renew their tickets. Jason said he had a talk with Bay 72. And Bay 72 will give us the details. In this case, I personal think we still have the space to bargain with them.
icon10.gif

Raider_69

Post Whore
Ill be sending a rather heated letter with my membership cash, i think if enough follow this idea, then they will sit up and take notice

BAY72

Juniors
I spoke to Jason today, and put forward my (our) concerns.

The seating will stay the same as this year. With them holding the back three - four rows. They will restrict Ticketec from placing other supporters groups from being in or around Bay 72

The management will not be dropping the price, and claim that it is in exchange for the (crap) merchindise.
Hats and scarves will be handed out whether you like it or not. :D
it was made mention of our dissapointment at this years BLUE shirts.

Supposedly the price of our tickets were raised due to other members complaining about the rate of our concession.
BULLSH*T!!
Don Furner is a compleate wanker and is shortening the life of this club.

The work that the Raiders Army have put in has resulted in:

• A re-established and recogniseable supporters group
  • The obvious improvemnet to atmosphere at both home and away games
  • Orginised buses to just about all games this year (whether the club put one on or not)
  • Boosted membership numbers (for us) from 5 to 25, to around 55 this year
None of this seemed to make any difference to the price as "our good mate" Don Furner has put his foot down!

I really have to question what the marketing team of the Raiders think that their responsibilities are. At the same time, I really have to question what overall Raiders management measure their performance with. How many complaints they get? How many supporters they can lose in a season?

The number of complaints have become frequent enough for the Raiders management to ask that we consolidate our concerns as one submission.
If you have a particular idea / issue to take to Raiders management, please email them through to myself or Woodgers by the end of this weekend, and we can submit in one go.

Or alternatively, flood the Raiders office with multiple seperate ideas and complaints, costing unknown amounts of admin costs. Your choice.

Boing Boing

Juniors
I'll be sending in my own. If they only recieve one letter, it will take seconds to scrunch up, but if we all write one, they will have to notice.