What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro in trouble?

mave

Coach
48 hours now.
Any word from Toddy on how many weeks for Seggy ?

Or can they not actually sanction him until he is actually egistered?

BadnMean

Juniors
They'll need a month to come up with the policy on unregistered players who bring the game into disrepute by drink driving. I think Seggy might survive with a couple of weeks off. But jee they are testing the new boundaries.

And no, it doesn't matter if he's well under .05 or what plates he's on or if it was in the morning. There's no "Oh I didn't realise my 1 tonne vehicle being driven whilst under the influence of alcohol was still a risk to the public between 6am & 11am" defence.

gerg

Juniors
48 hours now.
Any word from Toddy on how many weeks for Seggy ?

Or can they not actually sanction him until he is actually egistered?

It hasn't received the same sort of negative media coverage as other incidents so the penalty, of course, won't be as harsh. And this has nothing to do with the club poor Seggy plays with being owned by a media organisation. And lets be a little serious here, this is a 'societal issue' - the Brisbane Broncos are supporting the player through this tough time.

Latest posts