What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seinfeld

Red Bear

Referee
"your mother caught you? doing what?" :lol:
I love the exchange between jerry elaine and kramer in that scene

Elaine - I wanna be in this too
George and Jerry - No no no
Elaine - Why not?
Jerry - Cos its easier for a women not to do it, we have to its part of our lifestyle, it's like shaving
Elaine - Oh that is such Bologna, i shave my legs
Kramer - Not every day

gong_eagle

First Grade
Jerry Seinfeld and his three co-stars return after 11 years

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,25157879-5001026,00.html

AFTER nearly 11 years, the four stars of the comedy series Seinfeld are getting back together.
Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, and Michael Richards will feature in a number of episodes of HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm, which is screened in Australia on Foxtel's The Comedy Channel.
The episodes featuring Seinfeld, Louis-Dreyfus, Alexander and Richards are being shot in Los Angeles, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Curb Your Enthusiasm is the brainchild of Larry David, who also stars in the award-winning series. He also was the creator of Seinfeld, which ran from 1990 to 1998.
Seinfeld, Louis-Dreyfus and Alexander have made individual appearances on the series over the years

Latest posts