What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selmes re-signed

Nuffs

Bench
Source: Leader

not sure how many years

also says we're negotiating with Stosic. and unlikely to get Webster but still looking for centres

Nuffs

Bench
Leader quote:

"The Sharks also re-signed giant young prop forward Jacob Selmes..."

it's in the Covell re-signing article

Stonecutter

First Grade
Great news Selmes is a definate FG player in the next few years. Now that he is signed i'd say Stosics and Manua's price's will go lower so they might be off somewhere else.

Special K

Coach
I dunno... If it was legit why didnt the club put it in the Covell press release?

I'm happy to keep himas we lack props but I dont see why he would take less money to stay.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Special K said:
I dunno... If it was legit why didnt the club put it in the Covell press release?

I'm happy to keep himas we lack props but I dont see why he would take less money to stay.

Because Parra are sh1t and can't win a game.

beekershark

Bench
Just wrong talk obviously.....

great to see selmesy stay ! there are only 3 props on the market,and Villa is one of them, so keeping our young props is very important.

Thomo.

First Grade
cool with that one. he's a good player.

but i got sucked into the parra/titans rumour too:crazy:

Vossy

Bench
great news...another future star stays...least parra didnt get ther grubby hands on him..

Latest posts