What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals 2022

Unpopular opinion, but this game should be at the new stadium. Still would have gotten all the season ticket holders to go, plus a lot more.

All the talk this week will be about ticket issues and on game day, on how it's a bad look it is. I don't 100% agree, but that will be the story.

Flame away. :)

Tiger Shark

Bench
Unpopular opinion, but this game should be at the new stadium. Still would have gotten all the season ticket holders to go, plus a lot more.

All the talk this week will be about ticket issues and on game day, on how it's a bad look it is. I don't 100% agree, but that will be the story.

Meh, who cares what the talk is.

The Sharks want to play there, the Cowboys dont.

The Sharks have lost one game there all year.

That's all that matters imo. What ever improves our chances to win. Playing at home does so case closed.

Play in front of zero people for all I care, I just want to fricken win.

SharkShocked

Bench
Meh, who cares what the talk is.

The Sharks want to play there, the Cowboys dont.

The Sharks have lost one game there all year.

That's all that matters imo. What ever improves our chances to win. Playing at home does so case closed.

Play in front of zero people for all I care, I just want to fricken win.

Lets just hope we are a bunch of loud fkers then eh

shadowboxer

First Grade

Careful your making to much sense - unpopular indeed

Craigshark

First Grade
Should change the name of this thread to "Whinge whinge fkn whinge"

mate, I generally agree with your posts and realise you’re probably having a laugh here, but people have a right to be a bit disappointed with the way the NRL (not the sharks) have handled this.. how can they justify not releasing the best seats to those who pay their way for the entire year? Then instead go and release a shit load of good seats to non ticketed members? They’ve had time to sort this out knowing the game was a good chance of being at shark park.. I’m one that would happily sit anywhere just to be there. Doesn’t take away that it’s a bit unfair and a bit of a kick in the guts to those that do the right thing and pay their way for these types of advantages they are meant to receive.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
mate, I generally agree with your posts and realise you’re probably having a laugh here, but people have a right to be a bit disappointed with the way the NRL (not the sharks) have handled this.. how can they justify not releasing the best seats to those who pay their way for the entire year? Then instead go and release a shit load of good seats to non ticketed members? They’ve had time to sort this out knowing the game was a good chance of being at shark park.. I’m one that would happily sit anywhere just to be there. Doesn’t take away that it’s a bit unfair and a bit of a kick in the guts to those that do the right thing and pay their way for these types of advantages they are meant to receive.
Agree with what you're saying but it was the NRL's f**k up not the Sharks. I'm in the same boat...have prime tix in the top of the E.T and have to settle for a handful in the PB at a premium. At the end of the day I care more that the Sharks have a prime opportunity to go straight through to the prelim than where I sit for a one off game but that's just me.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Haha yeah was just having a laff CS

The NRL probably "negotiated" terms to Fred's Dog. I would have still agreed with the decisions made to have a home semi at Woolooware, knowing it was going to annoy the regular supporting members than a half packed revamped SFS unless we happened to play another Sydney team which was not looking likely. He had to make a decision though, accept or decline?

It's still a good decision for the team though and hopefully the playing group is aware of the displacement and inconvenience to its most loyal Shark Park going fans and gives them an extra reason to fire the fk up.

Craigshark

First Grade
Agree with what you're saying but it was the NRL's f**k up not the Sharks. I'm in the same boat...have prime tix in the top of the E.T and have to settle for a handful in the PB at a premium. At the end of the day I care more that the Sharks have a prime opportunity to go straight through to the prelim than where I sit for a one off game but that's just me.

mate, I know it was the nrl not the sharks. I agree with you, in the end I’m happy it’s at shark park, it just could have been handled better.. but we are taking about the nrl, they can’t even get the rules of the game right

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I give the raiders a real chance to beat Melbourne this week. Storm aren’t that good really, been very inconsistent in the back half of the year

Plenty of time to have fans watch the team play at Allianz this season.

You grab every advantage you can this time of the year.

Teams don't like coming to our home ground.

It's our best chance of going straight through with a weeks rest.

Also I think Townsend will have mixed feelings about coming back to the ground he played most of his career at and I'm sure he'll get one hell of a reception. It's not hard to put him off his game. Looking forward to the reaction from the crowd with his first f**k up. This time of year traditionally is not when he's played his best football.

SharkShocked

Bench

Also I think Townsend will have mixed feelings about coming back to the ground he played most of his career at and I'm sure he'll get one hell of a reception. It's not hard to put him off his game. Looking forward to the reaction from the crowd with his first f**k up. This time of year traditionally is not when he's played his best football.
On the flip side of that Val could carve us.

Special K

Coach
Last time we played the cowboys at the SFS(a year after we won the comp) it drew 17,000. 12k at shark park is going to be so much better.

Can't wait to get to the SFS the week after though. Looks awesome

Tiger Shark

Bench

Chad will be shedding tiny tears wondering why they're booing me.

We'll then hear about it for the next 7 years when ever he talks to the media or someone asks what the time is.

Tiger Shark

Bench
On the flip side of that Val could carve us.

He's up against Ramien yeah, honest question has anyone dominated Ramien this year ?

I think Ramien will be up for the task. Holmes is playing well but Ramien is a different beast, a few strong tackles and Val will be looking over his shoulder wishing he was back on the wing chilling.

Latest posts