What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals Footy Week 2... pick the margins

GirdsIsSexy:)

Juniors
In the dragons V Broncs game - Broncs by 6
provided that cutie Carlaw and Civonceva are on there game. If Berrigan controls the run of play things will happen. Barrett is only real threat in dragons side.

Sharks will kill the depleted pups. Someone siad Anasta will play but if he's hurt he wont make difference anyways so Sharks by 14.

that's just my opnion don't mean to offend ayone!!!

imported_Hazy

Juniors
sorry to be petty (not that I'll lose sleep over it) but dont I get two points??

a bonus 2 points for picking 2 winners regardless of the margin.

i picked Bronx and Sharks...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Amazing results this week. Our carry over champ, AliN was unable to recover in time from last week's prize and joined an extraordinary long list of 'zeroes' this week.

The Runners up are:
Tigertread: 2 points
Hazy: 2 points
GirdsIsSexy: 2 points

And the winner... It's a dead heat:

Pepe: 3 points
Resevoir Dog: 3 points

Res Dog actually picked the exact margin in the Saints / Bris match (16 points) while Pepe was the closest in the Cronulla / Canterbury match. Pepe also picked up points for picking 2 winners.

Congratulation guys. Your prize awaits you in the Firkin Fun Bar and I understand the mess has been cleaned up from last weeks festivities, so go for it!

Congratulations to the runners up as well.

As for last weeks points getters, don't throw away your coupons just yet!
In an ever changing rule system, we'll be keeping a tally of all points scored and will be annoucing a master tipster after the grand final!

As for all the zeroes this week (including me).... shame on you!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
My sincerst apolgies Hazy, I blame iton my handwriting.
Hope the above new post rectifies the score...
emthup.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tigertread, you're doing well in the overall tally. The bartender, who has the final say on all things tellsme that you're a chance for the grand prize... whatever that is...

GirdsIsSexy:)

Juniors
Woohoo!!!!!!!!! Yeah I'm runner up!!!!!! I feel happy I bet none off you so called experts would ahve thought I'd be in this postion. Thnx for the 2 tokens at the Firkun Fun Bar.........only prob is I'm underagd oh well. Looking fwd to next wks tips
emsmile.gif
emsmile.gif
emsmile.gif

P

pepe

yahoooo,what an honour !!!!!!

i'm on a roll presently,picked every winner in the finals series thus far,unfortunatly i did'nt get the first week tips in but you will have to take my word for it,4/4 in the first week and 2/2 this week.

the milky bars are on me,woops i mean drinks for those over age only.

next week looms as being the toughest matches so far to predict,the broncos appear to have rediscovered it's old arrogance and are a genuine chance of reducing parras season to a case of what could have been,as for the sharks/knights match i feel the sharks have the better forward pack and also the best half back in the comp.

cheers pepe
embeer.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"you will have to take my word for it,4/4 in the first week and 2/2 this week...."

Pepe: I've consulted with the bartender and he said the following:
"no way! Don't trust that Pepe dude as far asI can throw him!!!! I'll spike his drinks HA HA HA HA!!! (crazed maniac sort of laugh) ... But don't tell him that!"

Oops sorry too late...I should have read all of that before hitting the send button...

P

pepe

willow

i was wondering what is the exact location of the firkun fun bar,my guess is it's one of those seedy bars in surfers paradise,i can see you and gav manning the doors looking to beat the crap out of us.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well Pepe: Look at this way. I haven't see Gav for 2 days. He went into the 'Firkin Bar and Grill' and was chucked out. He then went into the 'Firkin Good Time' and the same thing happened. He was eventually allowed into the 'Firkin Fun Bar' but only because he knows the bar tender who he has certain amount of 'cyber control' over. I think Gavthreatened to erase him.
Anyway,the last I saw ofGav was an embarrasing situation which I'd rather not go into.
Needless to say, I don't think he is in any state to beat the crap out of anybody.

As for the location, I think your already there!

Hey! What's the G-O Willow?
I was at the Bar last night with some mates, and the bartender refused to serve me my complimentary drinks. He was asking about ID and questioning my ageor something like that. He looked awefully like Ozbash. LOL .. LOL
Anyway, I'll wait for my lifetime-membership pass after picking the winners and exact margins next weekend. Let me see Ozbash try and stop me then.

I may have had one of the games right, but was way off with the other. Sad to see the Bulldogs depart on such a sad note, but the boys did well above many's expectations this year.
Congratulations to the Sharks, they were absolutely devastating yesterday. It wasn't the best game for me to sit through ... and then to not get my drinks afterwards. What's the world coming to?

O

ozbash

"the lips that touch liquor will never touch mine"

i can pick fake id from 100 yards, although my back pocket has been known to be all embracing at times....

P

pepe

i'll be first cab of the rank this week since i'm the form tipster,

parra v qld- hate to say this but parra will bow out for the fourth year in a row in theprelim,brisbane has found form at the right time of the yearand willget home in a thriller to the despair of parra fans,broncos by 4

sharks v knights-sharks have the muscle up front and the backs to finish it off,sharks by 8

pepe

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Whoa... hold your horses Mr Form Tipster.
Let me start up the week 3 thread. Is easier to count up the score that way.
You can re-post your expert tips there.
emwink.gif

Latest posts