What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

Incorrect

Coach
Agree, Mannah's form slumped after he started getting some.
I'm not sure it's about "getting some", perhaps more about where you're getting it from....

I mean, look at Tiger Woods - he was shagging just about anything in a short skirt with a pulse and winning tournaments playing left handed if he felt like it.... then his missus found out, he tried to go faithful and only get his milk from the cow at home, and his game turned to shit almost overnight! Never been the same since

phantom eel

First Grade
True, but Timmy doesn't strike me as the type to have played the field before marriage, or - as far as religion goes - the type to have even taken the field, if you get my drift?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Semi Radradra asks Parramatta Eels to leave room in salary cap for his return next season

Semi Radradra has asked Parramatta to keep space under their salary cap in 2018 to allow him to return to the Eels for the second half of next season after a stint in French rugby.

The Fijian winger produced an incredible individual display in the 52-34 defeat of Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium on Thursday night, weaving his way around defenders with ease in a four-try performance as Parramatta surged into the top four.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...r-his-return-next-season-20170825-gy4d1p.html

Gronk

Staff member
Was thinking that it's not that hard to keep some cash aside fir Semi.

Contract year is Nov to Oct so if he starts 1 June then he gets paid 5/12ths of his $500k which is f**k all.

Amirite ?

IFR33K

Coach
Was thinking that it's not that hard to keep some cash aside fir Semi.

Contract year is Nov to Oct so if he starts 1 June then he gets paid 5/12ths of his $500k which is f**k all.

Amirite ?

Will he sign for that much? Let's hope he gets a severe case of homesickness. Maybe we should open a go fund me account for him. Lol

Gronk

Staff member
Will he sign for that much? Let's hope he gets a severe case of homesickness. Maybe we should open a go fund me account for him. Lol

I just pulled that figure out of my arse. The point is that we only have to pay less than half his contract worth pro rata.

Gronk

Staff member
Semi Radradra asks Parramatta Eels to leave room in salary cap for his return next season

Semi Radradra has asked Parramatta to keep space under their salary cap in 2018 to allow him to return to the Eels for the second half of next season after a stint in French rugby.

The Fijian winger produced an incredible individual display in the 52-34 defeat of Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium on Thursday night, weaving his way around defenders with ease in a four-try performance as Parramatta surged into the top four.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...r-his-return-next-season-20170825-gy4d1p.html

BA just confirmed on mmm that they have space for him in June, just in case he decides to come back.

He also confirmed this was based on a request from Semi.

Forty20

First Grade
325973559304388608.png

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah but what if he scores 20 tries in France. If he hits the ground running, he may never come back. Too lucrative.

Bandwagon

Staff member
And knowing ( thinking ) that he is coming back and is clearly a walk up start might well be a deterrent to a potential replacement should we look outside of the club for one.

Gronk

Staff member
Like any side is going to have $500k spare in their cap in the middle of next season.
You only have to pay him l50% of his contract if he starts 50% into the year. Or are you paying him $1m per year.

IFR33K

Coach
You only have to pay him l50% of his contract if he starts 50% into the year. Or are you paying him $1m per year.

We could also allow an increased salary for 2019. Not sure we'd need to leave 250-300k for half a year.

Bazal

Post Whore
Toulon finished 4th and scored 670+ points after 26 rounds.

Are you saying that all their points are scored by forwards ?

Clermont scored 800 points last season. Only 435 of that was tries. Of Toulon's 674 points, 345 came from tries. This is French rugby.

Last season 8 tries had you in the top 5 try scorers. 14 was the runaway top try scorer.

If he scores 15 tries he will be in the top 7 try scorers in a season in Top 14 history.

One player has scored 20 or more. Ever.

Latest posts