What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semifinal

Cheby

Juniors
Warriors 40, Wildcats 34, halftime Warriors 34, Wildcats 10. Cats had a hell of a second half.

roopy

Referee
Warriors will be hard to beat now you would think.
I think they have shown the right mix to put together a good side in America - a couple of old Aussie pros with years of experience to pass on and some keen Americans.

brucewed

Juniors
Damn!! Sounds like I great game. Congrats to the Warriors! I thought the Cats were going to pull out a win.
I read in ARN:

"In a contentious result, the Warriors led the Cats 34-10 at halftime but Connecticut stormed back in the second frame and outscored New Haven by 24-6."

Does anyone know what was contentious about it?

Cheby

Juniors
I read in ARN:

"In a contentious result, the Warriors led the Cats 34-10 at halftime but Connecticut stormed back in the second frame and outscored New Haven by 24-6."

Does anyone know what was contentious about it?

The ref didn't keep score and the score the Warriors kept didn't match that of the Wildcats.

Choo Choo

Juniors
What do you mean the ref didn't keep score?!? WTF?!? With the Eagles, we have a videographer that keeps the score. We verify it on Sunday after the match while we edit the film for viewing by the team. I'm not saying that everyone should be doing this, but this has been an issue with the league this season.

Latest posts