What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sepoy..

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think the trick with Tavistock and why he is such a good sire is he was bred to be a stayer but was actually a very handy sprinter/miler. So he passes on both the staying genes but a turn of foot also, instead of just pure ploddiness.

People forget even though he has been a champion sire of stayers Zabeel himself was a miler/middle distance horse.

Lemon Out :cool:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good call Horrie, Sir Patrick is the Kiwi Messara.

I mean he helps bring out Danehill, loses him and the gets Redoutes for 5m lol.

Talk about having Dis!!

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I think the trick with Tavistock and why he is such a good sire is he was bred to be a stayer but was actually a very handy sprinter/miler. So he passes on both the staying genes but a turn of foot also, instead of just pure ploddiness.

People forget even though he has been a champion sire of stayers Zabeel himself was a miler/middle distance horse.

Lemon Out :cool:

Someone fire Ron Dufficy and put Lemon on the air:cool:

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Helmet 1 winner from 15 starters

Sepoy 2 winners from 20 starters

Plod Missile 1 winner from 30 starters

Geld these three imposters

Foxwedge not much better either 3 winners from 25 starters

WaznTheGreat

Referee

:lol:

Bring back the great gelding Herculian Prince,Metrop legend

Lemon Squash

First Grade

Bring back the great gelding Herculian Prince,Metrop legend

I remember the start before it got rolled by No Wine No Song as like a 1.40 favourite of something, crowd booed like crazy when they walked them back in :lol:

Talking of Metrop stars what happened to poor old Glencadem Gold? I genuinely feel sorry for that horse she ran him into the ground

WaznTheGreat

Referee

I remember the start before it got rolled by No Wine No Song as like a 1.40 favourite of something, crowd booed like crazy when they walked them back in :lol:

Talking of Metrop stars what happened to poor old Glencadem Gold? I genuinely feel sorry for that horse she ran him into the ground

:lol::lol:

Good question,Gai really stuffed up that poor bugger

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Good call Horrie, Sir Patrick is the Kiwi Messara.

I mean he helps bring out Danehill, loses him and the gets Redoutes for 5m lol.

Talk about having Dis!!

And now Snitzel..:D

Helmet got his first Aussie winner yesterday

It was at Dalby:cool:

:lol: Beast..

They were supposed to be the best first season crop in ages..:lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Can't remember what thread in which we where discussing Elzaam(the search function basically called me a lesbian) but anyhow the son of Redoutes Choice has posted 3 winners the past 2 days in the UK,good little start for this almost Coventry winner

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I actually think that's not a bad price for Denman, hasn't lived up to what was expected of him but he gets his share of winners and the odd stakes performer. Funny too because I remember his first 2yo results were outstanding had the Breeders Plate winner and a stack of others winners, then results started to dry up. I think a lot of people bred to him that year on the back of the results so I think he might have some good young horses coming through.

If Sepoy isn't getting 2yo winners then there is no hope for him IMO, at least you can mount a case for SM and Helmets stock to improve with age, Sepoy you would expect them to be jump and run squibs.

If I was a breeder I would be looking at proven performers Testa Rossa and Mossman who are both under 20k and also Star Witness who I reckon has been going along pretty well, fee has been reduced to 16.5k if anything I thought it would have risen gets early runners and they can fetch a decent price at the sales.

Impressive debut winner in the first at the Farm today for Denman(Faith's Encore)

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Can't remember what thread in which we where discussing Elzaam(the search function basically called me a lesbian) but anyhow the son of Redoutes Choice has posted 3 winners the past 2 days in the UK,good little start for this almost Coventry winner

Elzaam's profile is eerily similar to Not a Single Doubt..