What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serbian RL Newsletter

mat_parsons

Juniors
Hi

With great help of jvujosevic I started doing newsletter on my supporters page SRL Australia which will help inform people about Serbian RL.

Newsletter will be sent out as news arise and according to their importance. However I will try to send one newsletter out at least once monthly. It will include latest news, pictures and so on.

It is free and everyone is welcomed to sign up at http://www.srlaustralia.cjb.net
(click on News)

Regards
Alex

Corbin

Juniors
that is brilliant mate, im definatly signing up! That is soooo good, Good on ya mate!

Copa

Bench
Will I be sent SPAM unrelated to RL if I sign up?

BTW.. I bought a Serbian RL jersey. I went out with it last weekend. I had 3 total strangers asking me about it in separate incidents.

Also had a couple of people not say anything but walk around me staring at the jersey.. was quite strange.

jvujosevic

Juniors
Copa said:
BTW.. I bought a Serbian RL jersey. I went out with it last weekend. I had 3 total strangers asking me about it in separate incidents.

Also had a couple of people not say anything but walk around me staring at the jersey.. was quite strange.

That is great!:)

Copa

Bench
jvujosevic said:
That is great!:)
A serbian friend also bought one for her Australian born son. She was so proud to buy him a serb jersey as he can now think about Serbia while still enjoying his favourite Aussie sport... rugby league.

jvujosevic

Juniors
Copa said:
A serbian friend also bought one for her Australian born son. She was so proud to buy him a serb jersey as he can now think about Serbia while still enjoying his favourite Aussie sport... rugby league.

Maybe one day rugby league become Serbian favorite sport, we are working on that!

mat_parsons

Juniors
Copa said:
Will I be sent SPAM unrelated to RL if I sign up?

Not from our website. However, I cannot guarantee that bravenet.com (host) will not send you any although I found through my experience that they dont.

As the matter of the fact they ask you to confirm that you signed up for a particular list so as to prevent us moderators sending spam messages.

I hope this helped.

Regards
Alex

ali

Bench
I'm one of those wierd people who always stare at footy jerseys trying ot work out what team it is.