What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Set up by stu

Glenndonna

:cool: I think this was a set up by Raper,,does not matter if we lost we still retain 7th position,,Stu is saving the best for the semi finals.
Anyway I hope so.
What do you all think? no stupid answers please.

Feej

First Grade
I'm sure he'd send the team out there to lose. :roll:

Nice to see there are still some fluffies left, though.

Sam

Juniors
Why did he mess with a winning combination? Nige should have been 5/8 and Dykes did nothing tonight. Their heads were down as soon as they came onto the field and Stevo getting injured just sunk them even further.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Glenndonna said:
:cool: I think this was a set up by Raper,,does not matter if we lost we still retain 7th position,,Stu is saving the best for the semi finals.
Anyway I hope so.
What do you all think? no stupid answers please.

Well of course not! Why would a stupid thread invoke stupid answers? :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Good question - NOT!!!!

However, here's a non-stupid answer: Why? If other games go our way we could have ended up 5th. Much better than 6th, 7th or 8th. Less of a chance of being out the back door if you lose your 1st game. It can happen and has - who did that happen to in recent years????

No more stupid questions - but are we just as stupid for answering? No serious answers please.

Dorsel

Juniors
Glendonna

Born and "bread"? @!#^#%.....says it all really.....

bubs

Juniors
If we had won both our last 2 games, we would have been guaranteed 6th spot.

An excellent chance to get through the first round of the semis, with the form the Queens and the Squeels are in.
Now we finish 7th or 8th, we have to play either of the above OR Brisbane and we will be exiting the first week of the semis.
You spend 26 weeks of the regular season to fight for your position in the first week of the semis. Apart from the Grand Final, it is the most important game you play ALL YEAR.
We HAD TO WIN. But we submitted very meekly.
Extremely disappointing.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Last night was part of your devious mechanations!? Dammit, the Knights walked right into it!

No way, the object of the coach should be to build up the team's collective ability to function, you build up form and confidence by putting into practice what you prepare for at training sessions. No way does a team put on an academy award performance to put a false sense of security into other teams. They simply fugged up.

gottabeageeup...レうんbれおhふぉいんヴぉん!!!!!

Latest posts