What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seu Seu suspended for a week

The Devil

Bench
Promising Newcastle hooker Terence Seu Seu has been suspended by the NRL club for a week following an incident at a licensed premises.

Knights official Steve Crowe told Fairfax newspapers Seu Seu had been "involved in a fracas" on Sunday night and was asked to leave the premises.

The report said the teenager, who played for New Zealand A last year, had also missed a training session.

Seu Seu has impressed in the NRL as the replacement for Danny Buderus while the former Test hooker served an early season suspension.

He was left out of the Newcastle squad named on Tuesday to take on South Sydney in Gosford on Sunday.

http://news.leaguehq.com.au/knight-seu-seu-suspended-for-a-week/20073911-6x7.html

Yosh

Coach
Woooooooooooo.................

Smith doesnt like players like this does he. He might get a bit of a run down and get told off hardcore. Wouldnt want a Dan Tilse type fiasco but. Hopefully it was a one off and nothing comes of it.

[furrycat]

Coach
Reminder that any details of the incident won't stand long in the forum if they aren't backed up with a true source, not "I heard this from a friend" etc. Theres already been a few threads deleted because people are speculating as to where it happened, and what exactly happened.

CJKnight

Juniors
At least he waited until Buderus returned from suspension before getting his own sentence!

perverse

Referee
yep.. you've played FG now buddy.. every single silly move you make will be under the microscope.

i hope he learns from this small incident in order to prevent any larger ones in the future.

stuke

Bench
perverse said:
yep.. you've played FG now buddy.. every single silly move you make will be under the microscope.

i hope he learns from this small incident in order to prevent any larger ones in the future.

well said.

much better than sweeping it under the carpet and letting a young player get ruined by success.

hope he learns from this.

Stranger

Coach
Geez i hope this kid doesn't turn out like owen Craigie... so much potential but he could waste it so easily.

lucky7

Juniors
I think it is good for the knights........
With everything else going on this week it would have been just as easy to put it in the too hard basket and give him a slap on the wrist , tell him to not do it again and sweep it under the rug.
Not sure but it sould be possible with all the wraps and what not he is getting the hero complex got to him a bit as is often the case with young guys like terry. Hopefully this will show him the responsibility that comes with being a first grade player especially in a community like newcaslte