What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Man in League

Kris_man

Bench
I can't go past Craig Wing myself, but Brent Webb's a hottie as well, as is Anthony "Watters" Watmough.

OVP

Coach
00_1_b.JPG

Terry Wickey

Kris_man said:
I can't go past Craig Wing myself, but Brent Webb's a hottie as well, as is Anthony "Watters" Watmough.

He's a lil fattie

Ben Kennedy
Ben Harris
Todd Carney
Josh Perry
Steve Simpson

wittyfan

Referee
Craig Wing should be scrubbed from all Sexiest Man in League lists after those pink hot pants. Plus he often looks too plastic.

I find Country players are sexier than City players. I am not sure why this is so.

And as Sully and Witty are the sexiest men on earth, it follows that they are the sexiest men in league.

sullyfan said:
Craig Wing should be scrubbed from all Sexiest Man in League lists after those pink hot pants. Plus he often looks too plastic.

I find Country players are sexier than City players. I am not sure why this is so.

And as Sully and Witty are the sexiest men on earth, it follows that they are the sexiest men in league.

ken doll sully fan :lol: come to mind when you talk bout Craig Wing

Country boys are sexier than city boys, whether then play league or not :p

Lego_Man

First Grade
Luke Rooney is one of the ugliest freaks ive ever seen, he looks like an alien...

Who the hell would find that mug attractive?!!

Latest posts