What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
maybe to stay away from the spotlight..

Pretty much spot on. In Perth he is pretty much like a pop star, he needs to get away from the spotlight!

wittyz chick

Coach
Does anyone know what his tat says??

I watched the news and saw him being taken away from court.. was slightly disappointed that he had a shirt on.. but hot none the less.. Hells you know how to pick them..

wittyz chick

Coach
I couldn't even figure out a letter.. then again he didn't stand still long enough :lol:

Nikks I thought you were at work.. I emailed your work comp..

Hallatia

Referee
can I just say that Ben Cousins is incredibly sexy!!! and those shots of him getting arrested are just so damn fine that there is not adequate superlatives in the english language to describe his sexiness

Nikki

Coach
wittyz chick said:
I couldn't even figure out a letter.. then again he didn't stand still long enough :lol:

Nikks I thought you were at work.. I emailed your work comp..

nope had a bit of a breakdown today so night off

wittyfan

Referee
Hotness:

5d33_1.JPG

lockyno1

Post Whore
In other hottness news, Cousins may be playing next year after the big charge of possession was dropped today!

Hellsy

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
In other hottness news, Cousins may be playing next year after the big charge of possession was dropped today!

I heard last night there was shaky grounds for arrest :LOL: :LOL:
Great stuff!!

Seriously this is good news for him.. hopefully he is still recovering along