What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexiest Men in League thread for the Girls 2

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
I was lookin at that Oakey pic of yours and thinkin the same thing. He looks so young there. I dont think he has that piercing anymore either..

Yeah he doesn't have it anymore.. I liked it.

That photo was from last year's fan day and I remember when I asked him for the photo he seemed happy that someone knew his name :lol: because before me 2 kids got him to sign a poster and they walked away saying a little too loudly "who was that??"

Nikki

Coach
Picture104.jpg

Nikki

Coach
To everyone else, my sincere apologies..

To WC... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Picture009.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
*quotes Longest Yard* "Hi mum. hi dad. thanks for picking me up from school today" :lol:

74869263.jpg

MeandZillyCanberra071.jpg

My head hurts and I don't like fireworks
75776239.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
:lol: Look at the grip Cooper has on Matty's jumper "hmm maybe if I keep a hold of Matty like this he won't go to England"
77114000.jpg

Sully03.jpg

Sully04.jpg

Sully00.jpg

wittyz chick

Coach
Sorry everyone I was bored and went through my whole photobucket album and this was most the pics I have without me in them.. I tried to keep Coops out as much as possible :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
Found some more [well one is cricket again :lol:]

BenandJackFanDay.jpg

The mark thingy goes across his eye :(
timhot.jpg

I love this photo SO much [as well] it's blown up and framed next to my bed. Was taken 3 days before christmas.. an early present
SarahBradHaddin.jpg

Stagger eel

Staff member
poor old Brad has to bend his back all day out in the field and then is asked by WC to have a photo taken with him and guess what?? he has to bend his back also..:lol:

Latest posts