What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sexting allegations-Rabbitohs

Pilot house

Juniors
I mean stuff the Facebook, he should miss a game for wasting our time with that.

Although truth be known, I doubt he had any say in the matter.

If the rumours about her starting it are true, then the players involved are still idiots.

Maybe they should step down voluntarily and do the right thing by the club, fans and nrl and from what we know, Sam.

callmack1

Staff member
Inside source reveals strange twist to Souths' video scandal: https://au.sports.yahoo.com/strange-new-twist-souths-nude-video-scandal-085648863.html

And in case anyone missed it,

Sam Burgess - Full Press Conference: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/09/18/sam-burgess-full-press-conference/

I say well done to Sam for fronting the media today, He may not have given much new info but by fronting the media, it shows that if he has indeed done the deed, then he is accepting responsibility and is not running away from anything or anyone.

Pilot house

Juniors
Thanks callmack.

The typical media vibe is that this episode would be bad for player morale, but I think the players have closed mental ranks and this will bring them much closer together.

That part of our team the roosters fear most is our gigantic pack of rampaging animal forwards.

Sam has never been as vulnerable emotionally and the pack will move mountains to defend and play well for him. He is brother to the whole squad, much loved and admired.

That means we will absolutely obliterate them up front.

I expect the brilliant rooster coach Robinson to support Sam this week as part of the mind games!

This is in fact, the roosters worst pre-game nightmare come true!

Maybe the girl was seibs in a wig, planning to use it for this finals game !!

Pilot house

Juniors
If she won’t be interviewed, the only version of events accepted will be the players involved.

That means richo working out the best story possible.

Maybe I’d use the “nude artists model” argument for the archibald prize, something tame and lame. There was always a loincloth, that kind of thing...it would be defamatory to post schlong in news media. Absolute no no.

callmack1

Staff member
The women not speaking makes he seem even more dodgy!! If it really was a massive issue and you wanted an apology, do you not think you'd want it sorted as soon as possible?

Pilot house

Juniors
Everything will be dismissed for lack of evidence of her offence to the photos.

Souths have more lawyers than players.