What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sezer

64 Dragon

Coach
Stupid and shortsighted I think we could pick up sezer for a decent price and still have left overs for centre, put sezer 5/8 soward half morris back to wing beal fullback Jennings centre my thoughts

Aidan Sezer is contracted to the end of 2013, with the Titans very keen to extend his contract. He will most probably sign according to the rumours.

russell border

Juniors
good post minh....
and i think whats between the ears is really lacking at the dragons at the moment...
we have some awesome athletes but no one with a true footy brain apart from nightigale...

Fantastic player that he is, I don't think it is a "true footy brain" that makes Florence stand out-more his total physical commitment.
Isn't it the modern trend of League to have athletes in the team? The successful teams are the ones who have "footy brains" in the halves & dummy half.

Doga

Juniors
Aiden Sezer won't come cheap. He was signed straight out of the Under 20s for 250k a season. Bulldogs wanted to keep him but couldn't afford to do so.

Minh

First Grade
Any news on the rumour that Jacob Miller is heading our way from the Tigers?

Latest posts