What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

Does anyone know whether Russ Aitken is related to a board member or senior official. Or maybe he is a mate of Ben Haran.

He seems to have been given far too many roles to do anything well.

Pathways Coach
SG Ball Coach
Assistant attacking coach

Unsure whether he has the experience and skill set to handle any of these roles.

I would like to know who within the club is responsible for initiating skills training, fitness and nutrition standards.

Who teaches the juniors how to tackle ?

BLM01

First Grade
Does anyone know whether Russ Aitken is related to a board member or senior official. Or maybe he is a mate of Ben Haran.

He seems to have been given far too many roles to do anything well.

Pathways Coach
SG Ball Coach
Assistant attacking coach

Unsure whether he has the experience and skill set to handle any of these roles.

I would like to know who within the club is responsible for initiating skills training, fitness and nutrition standards.

Who teaches the juniors how to tackle ?
Euans brother :)
But no he was a local Illawarra League 1st grade coach for the Tigers. That is good enough :rolleyes:

Watched the Steelers SG Ball team go around today at WIN Stadium. Pipped at the post unfortunately however some very good performances from a number of up and coming juniors.

Stand out for mine was Dylan Egan (2nd row), this bloke does everything at 100%, very good aggressive defender and refuses to give up with ball in hand. He's definitely a keeper.

Jett Liu (Prop) - has a nice swerve in attack and again goes hard. He's a big unit and probably still has some growing to do. Nice signing.

Savelio Tamale (Centre) - One of the try scorers, looks all class and worried the Panthers defence each time he had the ball. Defended well also.

Hamish Stewart (Lock) - Still has some growing to do by the looks, but he is a copy book tackler and a real work horse. He will develop into a very good player.

Ashton Ward (5/8) - very busy player - reads the game well and takes command on the field with regards to attack and kicking game. Needs to put on a few kilos but he is only young and that will come. He is definitely one to watch, I think he could be an outstanding proposition as he develops.

All in all, some good signs in our pathways system.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Watched the Steelers SG Ball team go around today at WIN Stadium. Pipped at the post unfortunately however some very good performances from a number of up and coming juniors.

Stand out for mine was Dylan Egan (2nd row), this bloke does everything at 100%, very good aggressive defender and refuses to give up with ball in hand. He's definitely a keeper.

Jett Liu (Prop) - has a nice swerve in attack and again goes hard. He's a big unit and probably still has some growing to do. Nice signing.

Savelio Tamale (Centre) - One of the try scorers, looks all class and worried the Panthers defence each time he had the ball. Defended well also.

Hamish Stewart (Lock) - Still has some growing to do by the looks, but he is a copy book tackler and a real work horse. He will develop into a very good player.

Ashton Ward (5/8) - very busy player - reads the game well and takes command on the field with regards to attack and kicking game. Needs to put on a few kilos but he is only young and that will come. He is definitely one to watch, I think he could be an outstanding proposition as he develops.

Great Thanks for that.

qld redvee

Juniors

thanks for the info lets hope they progress through the system for us

Parko1310

Juniors

Very good to actually see some reporting of these junior games. Seems the new media guy is on the ball (so to speak).

Interesting that young Tamale is on a T&T contract and trains with the senior squad. There's a high opinion of him.
I think he's touted to play Flegg this year despite only being 18 too which shows he's impressed.

Latest posts