What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

Dragonslayer

First Grade
SG Ball results

Dragons 26 defeated Sharks 20 (Sharks led 20-10 with about 12mins to go, our Broncos moment from last week in 1st grade)

Currently SG Ball Steelers are leading 20 - 4 against the Raiders (about 12 mins left)

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Harrold Matts results:

Dragons lost to the Sharks 14 - 10

Steelers defeated the Raiders 30 - 12

Yow

Juniors
Harrold Matts results:

Dragons lost to the Sharks 14 - 10

Steelers defeated the Raiders 30 - 12

Except for Dragons HM been a great day

Drakon

Juniors
Steelers Harold Matts team beat the third placed Canberra 30 - 12 today.

I've seen the future - Centre Hayden Buchanan scored 3 trys and looks a real footballer. He scored 3 trys last week as well, making it 7 trys in the last 3 games. He has a solid build and is fast and elusive. Actually made me think of an immortal by the name of Reg. Very early days of course, just made me think of him. Hold on to him SGI.

Meafou also a solid player and had a good game.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach

I've seen the future - Centre Hayden Buchanan scored 3 trys and looks a real footballer. He scored 3 trys last week as well, making it 7 trys in the last 3 games. He has a solid build and is fast and elusive. Actually made me think of an immortal by the name of Reg. Very early days of course, just made me think of him. Hold on to him SGI.

Agree looks really good, mentioned it another thread yesterday as well, Meafou was good as well, there is a lot of talent in all our junior teams they may not win their respective GF, but so much talent, the future is good, pathways seems to be heading in the right direction with spotting these youngsters and bringing in talent from other area's i.e. QLD , NSW Country and Parra/Penrith area as well..

Jeremy Dragon

Juniors

Dragonslayer

First Grade
SG Ball resukt

Dragons 24 defeated by Rabbits 32