What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

Como Connection

First Grade
Admittedly I did not watch the game when CT scored 4 I think. That must've been a rarity for the play makers as games I have seen Ralph and Glover they are not gelling as a combo. Probably the reason Finau has not be standing out, except last week when he looked good in a losing side. I saw footage last year and Sione and Tamale made a terrific left combo. For some reason Goodwin has switched Tamale to the other side this season. Afree CT deserved his promotion, but so does Finau. He could step inyp Zac shoes seamlessly imho. We dont have to go throwing away good money on an import.
Wolfe coach this year.
CC

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Saw Ackers & Tamale. Ackers looks like a chubby pub footy player, I don't think he'll make it unless he gets fitter & Tamale looks small compared to other 1st grade outside backs, especially Roosters player. I wouldn't bank on either of them to make it.

TheRev

First Grade
Saw Ackers & Tamale. Ackers looks like a chubby pub footy player, I don't think he'll make it unless he gets fitter & Tamale looks small compared to other 1st grade outside backs, especially Roosters player. I wouldn't bank on either of them to make it.
Ackers could be a cult hero.. and his ability is impressive.. skill and size.. but yes hes gotta knuckle down.. hes in our dev squad right now would you believe...

Tamale I am not sure what to do with anymore, if hes willing to be patient thats fine, but hes 19 and off contract.. and I dont think we can promise him anything.. it might be why Johnson is getting games now.

TheRev

First Grade
I suspected today was gonna be awful, but its Saturday im looking forward too, here is the schedule:

Saturday 27th April:
o 11.15 - Jersey Flegg vs Roosters (No Coverage)
o 13.00 - NSW Cup vs Roosters (NSWRLTV Coverage it says.. but its listed at the wrong time)
o 13.30 - Tarsha Gale Grand Final (NSWRLTV Coverage)
o 15.15 - SG Ball Grand Final (NSWRLTV Coverage)

It's a massive day, 3 games with coverage.. and this is really it for us, they havent got any more of our games scheduled any time soon.. lets hope our kids can experience a g/f win!

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Ackers could be a cult hero.. and his ability is impressive.. skill and size.. but yes hes gotta knuckle down.. hes in our dev squad right now would you believe...

Tamale I am not sure what to do with anymore, if hes willing to be patient thats fine, but hes 19 and off contract.. and I dont think we can promise him anything.. it might be why Johnson is getting games now.
Ackers is a good player. I know he's built quite big but clearly the Dragons don't care about that if Blake lawrie gets a run every week. Ackers also has insane tackle technique and skills as you mentioned, but Lawrie has none of that at all

Johnson is playing because S. Finau, and CT have been out.

TheRev

First Grade
Johnson is playing because S. Finau, and CT have been out.
What I mean is he could choose to leave Tamale at left ctr and play Cooper Roberts on the missing wing.. but they arent doing it that way which means a) they want to see if Johnson can step up or b) they think Tamale might be a better option on the wing after not really nailing his year at centre... or both!

What I mean is he could choose to leave Tamale at left ctr and play Cooper Roberts on the missing wing.. but they arent doing it that way which means a) they want to see if Johnson can step up or b) they think Tamale might be a better option on the wing after not really nailing his year at centre... or both!
Tamale needs reps at wing and centre. I think the idea is that Johnson does a better job filling in than Roberts. If we have no injuries, Tamale will be back at centre.

TheRev

First Grade
NSWRLTV you need a subscription, just get the trial and cancel, it remembers which ccard u used though for the future.

Tarsha Gale.. undeafeated and a grand final win.. well done... Bostock killing it.. still so pissed off we lost the other Bostock... now onto the SG boys.

Last edited:

Latest posts