What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SG Ball and Harold Matthews results

Parko1310

Juniors
Anyone know anything about a kid called Connor Saddler who we've signed on a three year deal? Goes full time with us in the third year apparently so they must think something of him. Any info on age, position, skillset?

TheRev

Coach
Not sure of the 3yr breakdown in his contract yet.. I think most of them end in development or train&trial positions, be a big call to promise a Top30 spot, unless you are dead sure.

I wish I could peer into the future and predict which of the young forwards are going to make it.. it seems like all the guys we pull from 'out of catchment' into the dragons squads... have a pathway lined up with a management company.. going to be a lot of competition for spots over the next 1-3yrs.

What's also interesting, is its yet another forward recruit (with so few backs targeted), not that im complaining, but we will have to prioritise some of them along the way and let the others get pinched by other clubs. Not sure if the jr recruitment strategy is by design or by coincidence.

Last edited:

Latest posts