What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sg ball and harold matthews try outs

Vicious

Bench
tigerdude said:
lol im a union boy but i thought id try out my luck in league, ive played reps before but i dunno if im good at league. Im trying out for the wing. I love to run the ball i hope they see the goods. I hope there isnt any biger wingers than me lol im 6 foot 4 and about 90 kgz lol this sounds gay but i dont care, i know all the general rules for league but tell me what is essential in a good winger.
By your description you have the perfect build for a modern day winger as long as you have good pace to go with it.If that`s the case all you have to do is run the ball hard,get involved as much as possible,train hard and often and you should make it!

yappy

Bench
i know all the general rules for league but tell me what is essential in a good winger.
The biggest tip a union boy should know coming into league is to try and make a tackle every once in a while. ;-)

... oh and hang onto the ball when you get tackled.

tigerdude

Juniors
dont worry union boys can tackle especially my team in my comp. Western zone is a competiton filled with islander teams that have amzaing skills and size. My team is prodimanently caucasion lollll cept for me and 3 other fellaz, who are maori. Our team had amazing defence and we werent afriad to get into it. I can tackle and will put my body on the line if i have to lol...im starting to sound like that hero mega sore ass. im sitting in my chair here reading his stuff thinkign what a fool i hope i get a chance to put hits on him lol thanx for all your help....

All right Joel will challenge you to fullback hemeroid.

cant wait to see you at trials. i played Australian U13s you know.

tigerdude

Juniors
wtf they dont have australian u 13's its starts at uner 15's merit who dont even play a game they are just presented as the best under 15's in australia, my mate is in the team the freak

tigerdude

Juniors
can someone confirm that there is no u 13 autralian league team, im pretty damn sure it starts at the under 15 merit

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
westie said:
I thought you were geeing up talking yourself up like that...

LOL....whats up westie?
Remind you of someone, did it?
:lol: :lol:

Hey, I never called myself a gun, or the best in the state. I keep that sorta stuff to myself ;-)

roosters2004

Juniors
did u trail u nob??? if i ahd hav known ur were there.. if i had have read this earlier i would have snaped ya.. wats ya name so i can c my name infront of urs wen the team is picked.. next monday

King Tigerman

Juniors
roosters2004 said:
did u trail u nob??? if i ahd hav known ur were there.. if i had have read this earlier i would have snaped ya.. wats ya name so i can c my name infront of urs wen the team is picked.. next monday

why dont ya get your own junior comp instead of waving the cheque book

tigerdude

Juniors
lol kingy... did you make it roosters, my friend is in the team and said i should have tried out coz there were shit wingers but my dad wants me to stick to union and play colts for woodies next year. My aim is making it to play NPC, that is my dream