What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sg ball harold Mathews

rambo1

Juniors
PARRACHILEAN said:
Does anyone know what time the game start on saturday ?????

Games are scheduled for Saturday at Cabra vs St George

HM 5pm

SGB 6.30pm

I do not have team lists at this stage

Nikki

Coach
So who is heading out to these games? I didnt realise they were on so late.. Means I cant get out of my housework now.. :lol:

rambo1

Juniors
HM vs St George

Parramatta 48

trys - Moefaauo 3, Jennings 2, Bonanno 2. Gagen 1, Ulugia 1
Goals - Wehbe 5, Jennings 1

def

St George 0

A great effort by everyone. Hard to pick but my Best & Fairest - Jacob Loco, second row.

SG Ball was won by Parra but I don't have a score.

Other score announced at ground - Central Coast def Canberra 42-40 in HM

parra pete

Referee
rambo1 said:
HM vs St George

Parramatta 48

trys - Moefaauo 3, Jennings 2, Bonanno 2. Gagen 1, Ulugia 1
Goals - Wehbe 5, Jennings 1

def

St George 0

A great effort by everyone. Hard to pick but my Best & Fairest - Jacob Loco, second row.

SG Ball was won by Parra but I don't have a score.

Other score announced at ground - Central Coast def Canberra 42-40 in HM

You can't complain about Rambo's coverage...Spot on. A future Media Manager for sure...

The Colonel

Immortal
SEASON OPENING VICTORIES FOR SG BALL & MATTHEWS CUP
Monday 18 February 2008

Parramatta’s SG Ball and Harold Matthews Cup sides have opened the 2008 season with a pair of impressive victories over St George at Cabramatta.

Matthews Cup opened the afternoon with a thumping 48-nil win, with Rodney Moefaauo scoring three tries and Trent Jennings and Charlie Bonanno two each in the eventual nine try rout.

The Ball had a tougher time of it in their opening game, Nathan Gardner, Fred Latilupe, Albert Kelly and TK Amosa all crossing in the 22-12 win.

Round two sees Parramatta again at home, taking on Balmain at Cabramatta on Saturday 23 February.

Matthews Cup kicks off at 6pm with SG Ball to follow at 7.30.

SG BALL

PARRAMATTA 22

Tries: Nathan Gardner, Fred Latilupe, Albert Kelly, TK Amosa

Goals: Nathan Gardner 3

ST GEORGE 12

HAROLD MATTHEWS CUP

PARRAMATTA 48

Tries: Rodney Moefaauo 3, Trent Jennings 2, Charlie Bonanno 2, Jacob Gagan, Chris Ulugia

Goals: Jason Wehbe 5, Trent Jennings 1

ST. GEORGE 0

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1693.shtml

JessEel said:
doth my eyes deceive me? Lower grades scores on parraeels.com.au???

I was about to ask the same thing.

I guess it is a bit to much to think the clubs NYC trial results would be there?

Parra Guru

Coach
SEASON OPENING VICTORIES FOR SG BALL & MATTHEWS CUP
Monday 18 February 2008

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Parramatta’s SG Ball and Harold Matthews Cup sides have opened the 2008 season with a pair of impressive victories over St George at Cabramatta.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthews Cup opened the afternoon with a thumping 48-nil win, with Rodney Moefaauo scoring three tries and Trent Jennings and Charlie Bonanno two each in the eventual nine try rout.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Ball had a tougher time of it in their opening game, Nathan Gardner, Fred Latilupe, Albert Kelly and TK Amosa all crossing in the 22-12 win.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Round two sees Parramatta again at home, taking on Balmain at Cabramatta on Saturday 23 February.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthews Cup kicks off at 6pm with SG Ball to follow at 7.30.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SG BALL[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PARRAMATTA 22[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tries: Nathan Gardner, Fred Latilupe, Albert Kelly, TK Amosa[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Goals: Nathan Gardner 3 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ST GEORGE 12[/FONT]

HAROLD MATTHEWS CUP[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PARRAMATTA 48[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tries: Rodney Moefaauo 3, Trent Jennings 2, Charlie Bonanno 2, Jacob Gagan, Chris Ulugia[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Goals: Jason Wehbe 5, Trent Jennings 1[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ST. GEORGE 0[/FONT]

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1693.shtml

Nikki

Coach
Yeah, I said I was going up to Gossy to see Blake but I dunno if I CBF drivin up there on my own. If I see his Mum tomorrow I will see if she is heading up and make a decision from there. If I hit the turps on Friday night I might just want to stay local..

Latest posts