What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sg ball squad

magpie4ever

First Grade
Fairly certain I saw the Pennies SG Coach (Horo) watching the U17s major-semi in the Parra comp between Wenty and Hills on Saturday. A bit strange.

I would suggest the majority of your 2012 HM squad plus a few "out of area" buy-ins.

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
He was not alone. as with the Panfers finals, the Rorters, Bullscum and Moanly spies were also at the semi.

They are there every year.

magpie4ever

First Grade
He was not alone. as with the Panfers finals, the Rorters, Bullscum and Moanly spies were also at the semi.

They are there every year.

Ok, well they would have seen a very high quality game of league, with Hills knocking over the previously undefeated Wenty side.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Next year's Ball side will feature a higher percentage of locals than this year's IMO.

Already 10 players of the 25 have been picked and they are all local juniors.

newschool

Juniors
Was at Penrith Sunday grand finals seen some quality players in the st Mary's 17teen team I think a few of them will get a run.

newschool

Juniors
should be good trials tonite I think most of the players will come from trial 3 ethan wright going good at st clair c grade

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I think the club may look for a second rower from outside the district. We are a little thin in that area.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
8. Soni Hala 9. Soni Luke 10. Oliver Clark ( C ) 11. Peter Tiatia 12. Out of district player 13. Dylan Fuad

newschool

Juniors
For mine 8 soni hulla 9 Collins leave luke at 7 10 clark 11 peter tiatia move fuad two 12 and put tyrone may at 13 Jennings at fullback

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Not a bad suggestion. However, the club is intent on developing Tyrone in the halves.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Was at Penrith Sunday grand finals seen some quality players in the st Mary's 17teen team I think a few of them will get a run.

Who out of St Marys should be automatically into the SG Ball squad; they were vey dominant throughout the year?

Has young Jennings (Minchinbury) been playing this year or has he been out injured?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Jennings is back from injury. Played the GIO Cup Semi Final yesterday.

St Marys certainties would be Soni Luke, Peter Tiatia and Christian Chricton.

Other possibilities would be Cameron Collins, Jake Ennis, Francis Lalaoutui, Fuimanu Enese, Eli Aunese and Thompson Tuigamala.

Last edited:

newschool

Juniors
will be a very strong team in 2014 looking forward to the trials tonite I have a team picked in my head will see how it goes in a few week I guess

newschool

Juniors
1 Jennings
2 jamarliy
3 cristian
4 nelson
5 marnu
6 eathan
7 luke
8 hulla
9 Collins
10 clark