What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sg ball squad

newschool

Juniors
who will be the head coach of this squad ???? Bit of a shame that panthers head coach left after game 2 of the trials last nite.

Karnivayne

Juniors
who will be the head coach of this squad ???? Bit of a shame that panthers head coach left after game 2 of the trials last nite.

At least he turned up and stayed for 2 games, better than our old head coach who didnt even attend anything except NRL and it wouldn't be him who would be picking and choosing the players that get through anyway, I wouldnt be annoyed that he only stayed for 2 games, i would be grateful he even went to the trials in respect that he has other commitments including his family life.

murraymob

Coach

its a trial who cares.Half the players families i would say did not even go.Full credit to him for showing interest in the juniors

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Mark Horo is the SG Ball coach.

Ivan would have been there as a parent not a coach.

Logan is too old for SG Ball in 2014.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Need to know what out of district players are bought. Hard to pick a squad without them.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
There won't be as many required as this seasons SG Ball. However we will still need a couple.

Keenan

Juniors
Any updates on trials,I've heard they have cut it down to 40.
I'm sure today's trial would have narrowed the squad down further

Keenan

Juniors
Not a bad suggestion. However, the club is intent on developing Tyrone in the halves.

Soni Luke & Tyrone May must be the halves combination for 2014.I believe Tyrone May not playing that position in the GF was a crucial mistake & proved costly.Robert Jennings must move to fullback in my opinion so he has space to rove & choose when to inject himself into the game & not wasted & starved of the ball.Dylan Fuad at lock, Soni Halla & Oliver Clarke up front.

newschool

Juniors
hi guys was some tough footy at the trial yesterday im hearing anyone watch any the broncos trial and can anyone give an update?? as to who went well and what positions

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I wasn't there but I heard Shane Kiel from NZ was the Panthers best. He currently doesn't have a contract I understand.

Christian Chricton and Thompson Tuigamala also played well.