What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB @ AUSSIE STADIUM

sydraider

First Grade
Ok guys, where do you all congregate, i read it on the sgb website but incase something has changed or there are other plans afoot.
I would like to know cos a few of us will be at the roosters game and we definiately dont want to be near any of those undesirables in the chook pen. :lol:

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Under the scoreboard. Where we usually are.

Whether my horn comes this time. Who knows. People seem to not like me cause of it. :(

Raider Ultra

Bench
Why don't you sit as close to the chook pen as possbile? I'm sure the seats near them are general admission. Sitting in the boondocks provides people with a crap view and discourages casual supporters from sitting with you.

greeneyed

First Grade
Look what happened last time an opposition team's supporters sat too close to them.....

Not a good idea.

hrundi99

First Grade
There's a bald guy with darkish skin who supports the Roosters. Last year he was laying into the beloved Super Daves and had to be held back by the police. I saw his mug in one of the Dogs brawl pics.

He may as well be an honourary (dodgy) Dogs Army member for his loser attitude and complete lack of a sense of humour.

Caution is advised.

Raider Ultra

Bench
I think I can speak for most Raiders fans in saying that we don't go looking for trouble. Stting close to their vocal supporters will make for a better atmosphere than if you're sitting amongst empty seats. But if people are scared of the Roosters, than that's their perogative.

hrundi99

First Grade
Mate I'm not scared, but I don't go to the footy looking to get into a fight either.

There's nothing wrong with good banter between rival supporters. When elements of the other side can't take a ribbing and resort to violence as a retort, then that's just bullshit.

I don't appreciate the assertion either, mate.

I was merely suggesting that if you see this guy don't be surprised if he king-hits you before you even know what's happened.

Nobody sits near us at the SFS anyway, behind the goalposts where we will be able to give it to Finchy best....especially when we score that end, and they are in the huddle....I cannot wait :D

Who would be scared going to the footy? The SFS is nothing compared to the Showground, or Newcastle for that matter.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I loved it last year when finch looked over at us when huddled behind the line
i swear tears were close to streaming :lol:

thickos

First Grade
Yep the abuse heading in Finchy's direction from under the scoreboard will be immense! Adam (AKA Lynchie on the forums) did a great job last year with the 'TRAITOR' banner, taking it all the way down to the fence and giving wonderboy a MASSIVE spray when they were huddled behind the posts after Drew's try. Finchy could hear us - and he was doing his best to avoid eye contact! :lol: :clap:

Don't worry Brett, the treatment will be far worse this weekend! 8)

Raider Ultra

Bench
Finch is a w*nker, is a w*nker, is a w*nker.
Let's try to differentiate from the bog standard "Finch is a wanker clap clap clap clap clap" chant.

Canberra reject, Canberra reject woah woah

woodgers

Bench
Hey Tom

I love it when Heskey plays against Leicester. The Foxes fans love to sing "Played for a big club, You used to play for a big club, play for a big club, you used to play for a big club"

I sure Finch will get at least one of these. Best of all it will P the Rorters fans off.