What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB @ Raiders v Bulldogs

burley griffin

Juniors
Hello all,

For those who haven't been following the other thread, the arrangements for this weekend's match are as follows:

Dogs v Raiders, 5:30pm kickoff (NRL).

The match is in Gosford, at Express Advodate Stadium (formerly NorthPower Stadium, Central Coast Stadium and Grahame Park).

Raiders fans have been allocated 2 bays on the eastern side of the field (leagues club side), bays 31 and 32. The SGB will be sitting in one (or both!) of these bays. As i understand it, this is the cheapest category of tickets.

To get to the ground, catch a train to Gosford and then follow the signs to the ground (5-10 minute walk). There are probably no trains running (knowing cityrail), but don't despair - allow an extra hour or so and catch a rail bus (you probably should check this first!)

seeya there,
Nick Colyer

thickos

First Grade
I think the rail buses stop on Friday Nick, so the trains should be working... but don't trust CityRail! [-X [-X

Should be a cracker of a contest, lets hope the boys are up for it.

jed

First Grade
As I posted in the other seating thread, I've just looked at the map of the ground, and it appears that bays 31 & 32 are not in fact between the 20-30m lines, but in fact from the 10m line to the back of the in-goal region.

For those of us who arrive early on Saturday, I'd suggest we try planting ourselves in bays 29 & 30 which is the view we were promised.

Thoughts anyone?

Raider Ultra

Bench
They put as at the opposite end to the Dog's army, b*stards! :( . I don't think anyone's gunna care if we move up a few bays to 28-29

BAY72

Juniors
yes I agree jed, we should definatly move around a bit further, the 20-30 metre line sounds great, not realy interested in the 10m. It sounds to me like they are sticking us (Canberra Fans) in the corner.

jed

First Grade
yes, 31 & 32 are the very corner (when you see it on TV we'd be the far right on the opposite side of the ground, right next to the road).

I'll be there definitely for PL, whoever else gets there at a decent time can sit with me until everyone else turns up.

thickos

First Grade
Bought tickets for me and the little lady today - Bay 31 8) Got em in that section because that is our section, if we move then thats all well and good... just making sure i have guaranteed seats in the Raiders bit.

We are the... :clap:

Latest posts