What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB @ Shark Park

burley griffin

Juniors
Hello one and all!

The Raiders take on the Sharks this Saturday night at Shark Park (Toyota Park, Endeavour Field, Caltex Field, Ronson Field). As always, the SGB will be sitting on the southern hill. This is at the captain cook drive end of the ground (NOT the hill with the power lines across it). This is general admission. Given the Sharks' recent form there is sure to be plenty of room to stretch your legs.

Shark Park has been a classic SGB event since that friday night out in the rain in 1999. Since then, after a series of near misses, the Raiders were finally victorious thanks to Robbo's freak effort in the dying stages of the game last year. What a night it was!!

Anyway, NRL kickoff is at 5:30, (i think Premier League starts at about 3:40). Hope to see you all there...

Nick
SGB Leader

good on you guys
its always good to see raider supporters no matter where they are. especially on TV. wish i could be there with green on

keep up the good work fellas.. cheer our team to victory

BAY72

Juniors
so far my self Woodgers, Sully and Green Force will be there all up I think about 10. some like yourself with other sporting commitments and the like, can't make it. which is unfortunate but we will still work on them.

On the other hand we have most of the singing numbers coming any way, so we arn't realy that short at all, it'd just be good to see the extra numbers.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'm there with the wife in tow. :mrgreen:

1st game of the year (apart from the 7s and the Jets). :shock:

Should be there before 4pm.

woodgers

Bench
Does anyone want to join myself, Sully and Bay 25 for some sharp ones in the leagues club for some sharp ones then roll into the ground about 6-6:30pm?

woodgers

Bench
DAMN YOU BUNDY!

Alright, maybe we can meet up at around 4 if I can get there by then. I think I am losing my memory and or brain cells. I knew George Best being a hero of mine was a bad idea.

Lynchie

Juniors
Once again I cant make it cause im playing soccer at 3:30 and wouldnt be able to get there until half way through the 2nd half. :(
But the roosters game is still on and NOTHING will stop me from being there! :)

Have a great night people. I will be watching on super saturday.