What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SGB Website

woodgers

Bench
Raider Magazine? Don't come with that picture of me at the Roosters game at the SFS in 1995. How embarassing. It was the centrefold too.

Malt is the 4th member of the fab four.

Greenforce, how good is that signature. I reckon that could make the new shirts new year. The Raiders Army, the edge. I love it.

thickos

First Grade
Nick, my sincerest apologies re: the captions. I was ripping off the photos, I thought I better at least make my own captions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If there is any probs with the photo page, please let me know and I'll rectify it. Similarly, any great photos from games you have - PM me and i'll put em up!!

GreenForce

Juniors
Feel free to use the signature woodgers.
Sully, Bay 25 is my other half. Otherwise I wouldn't have sat with him in casualty after the game. I would've had the raiders buying me drinks. It could've been a beautiful night...

Malt isn't one of my lads.

Just looked at the SGB site, not bad!

GreenForce

Juniors
My two offsiders are now keen on league. You have to start them young. I believe we have just converted the lads to being Raiders supporters.
Thanks blokes for including them in the fun.

skeepe

Immortal
RaidersMalt.... reminds me of that early 90's drink, Raiders Lime. That was awesome, I wish they would bring it back...

Sully

Juniors
woodgers...

Ive scanned that picture of you and jackie only and am about to post it here...