What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shame the Tigers are out.............

chunk

Juniors
Tigers didn't deserve to have won last night.

However as far as watching good footy goes they are second to none, there ball movement is awesome

Now we have to put up with the bash and barge approach and who is best at slowing down the ruck.
It might win comps but it aint pretty.

Melbourne, Manly, Broncos & Saints - what a boring bunch. Good football teams but they just lack appeal to the non supporter

Go the Warriors!!

Last edited:
I'd agree Warriors are probably the most exciting to watch out of the bunch for a neutral supporter. That's who I'll be supporting if they last further than the Dragons

goosie

Juniors
yep been on the warriors bandwagon since week one after my team failed to make the 8. Go the warriors!!!!

Dragon

Coach
Yeah the finals are nothing without big Keefy and brilliant Benji, lets call the whole thing off.

Slackboy72

Coach
Can't wait for a tigers fan to tell us all that the tigers deserve to be in the GF more than the two teams who make it ... again.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Yeah the finals are nothing without big Keefy and brilliant Benji, lets call the whole thing off.

In all seriousness, I thought Galloway had a blinder last night. Not sure what the neutral thought, but from my seat he was definitely our best.

Feej

First Grade
I'm just glad that the channel nien circle jerk is done for the year......

2010Dragons

Bench
In all seriousness, I thought Galloway had a blinder last night. Not sure what the neutral thought, but from my seat he was definitely our best.

Galloway was your best player on the field. I rate him very highly.
I could say he was one of the very few players in your team who DIDN'T choke.

THE CHAMP

First Grade

However as far as watching good footy goes they are second to none, there ball movement is awesome

Now we have to put up with the bash and barge approach and who is best at slowing down the ruck.

Melbourne, Manly, Broncos & Saints - what a boring bunch. Good football teams but they just lack appeal to the non supporter

Go the Warriors!!

Christ Broncos put 40 on last week and played some great attacking football.
I think the problem is you are just a dipshit.

jonno_knights

Juniors

He did, but its the fact the Ch9 commentry team are so unrelenting in their big keefy praise it gives me, and most other neutrals the shits. Its the same with Benji, Hayne, Barba etc. Every little thing they do is made out to be be spectactular, near impossible, and no-one else in the league can do it.

With Galloway its more a tired joke, but with the others the commentary team is full serious though, so i guess Keith isnt that bad.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
He did, but its the fact the Ch9 commentry team are so unrelenting in their big keefy praise it gives me, and most other neutrals the shits. Its the same with Benji, Hayne, Barba etc. Every little thing they do is made out to be be spectactular, near impossible, and no-one else in the league can do it.

With Galloway its more a tired joke, but with the others the commentary team is full serious though, so i guess Keith isnt that bad.

Cmon man, it's because he's ginger. Gingers need a little bit more love.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yep watching Billy Slater in full flight cures insomnia. Foran, Brett Stewart and co are also boring.

What a stupid thread. Melbourne and Manly are up there among the most entertaining teams. And they'll be playing in the GF.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Id like to take this opportinity to thank Bunniesman for giving Manly and Melbourne the kiss of death.

Pretty much, he made a late break in a game against Manly and Gus wanted him to run 70 and score the try. That was the first of about 5 channel 9 games we had in a row, so it just built from there.

Loudstrat

Coach
I thought Fulton was the Tigers best last night. Tequiri was the worst (and not for the unfortunate muff at the end). He was just insipid.

When the Warriors started their run there was some massive runs from their wingers which gave them good momentum, when it was Wests turn, Lote aimed up but was easily stopped. Beau Ryan is never going to do big hitups TBH, but Lote was a blouse last night, and apart from his first handful of games - of course injury hasnt helped - he's not lived up to the hype. Utai is now the better attacker of the two.

I thought Fulton was the Tigers best last night. Tequiri was the worst (and not for the unfortunate muff at the end). He was just insipid.

When the Warriors started their run there was some massive runs from their wingers which gave them good momentum, when it was Wests turn, Lote aimed up but was easily stopped. Beau Ryan is never going to do big hitups TBH, but Lote was a blouse last night, and apart from his first handful of games - of course injury hasnt helped - he's not lived up to the hype. Utai is now the better attacker of the two.

Both Tigers wingers are inept, about metro cup standard.

Ryan runs to the defence gets smashed gets up cries and walks back to position holding his head in nearly every run.

eaglefan64

Juniors

Go the Warriors!!

You have no idea do you???

Manly scored 42 points last week in the 2nd half, which
is the most ever in 1 half of footy for a semi.

Broncos but 40 on the warriors last week and wests could
just manage to get 20 points agt the warriors

I think it's best you go watch some footy before you make
stupid comments