What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shame the Tigers are out.............

Vic Mackey

Referee
Meh like most teams that finished in the 8 I stopped reading the table at 8. Fox sports don't even show the bottom half most of the time.

Eddie.

Bench
It's interesting how the Tigers cop so much hate on the boards and forums these days. In 2005 when we won we were most people's 2nd side. However now there is genuine relish when we get knocked out. It's like the sort of celebrations other teams fans carry out when St.George go out.

I suppose like Saints, the club should take it as a compliment. You only become hated then you are a really strong side year in year our. We are on our way to establishing that. Only 1 team can win the comp however that doesn't mean some other haven't had a good season.

Well done to the Tigers on showing some resolve after a season which was imploding. Next year we need to try and make the Top 2 to give us a abetter chance of progressing further.

thorson1987

Coach
me too.

btw, I don't mind Wests - but all my kids absolutely hate them. All from going to school in Campbelltown and coping sh!t from bandwagon jumpers after 2005 I suppose.

ahh they were the days. Lucky i finished school the years before.

But the Bandwagon around here was ridiculous.

This past week has been like that aswell.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yes there was a huge bandwagon in 05 however I don't see anything recent has been on the band wagon? We've had the highest average Sydney crowds something like 3 of the last 5 years

Eddie.

Bench
What exactly is the bandwagon?

Supporters and communities getting behind their sides around finals time.

Seems pretty normal to me. if people can't deal with that then there side is either not in the finals or there quite bitter and twisted person.

thorson1987

Coach
Yes there was a huge bandwagon in 05 however I don't see anything recent has been on the band wagon? We've had the highest average Sydney crowds something like 3 of the last 5 years

Everyone in my footy team who's side is already out has jumped on the bandwagon.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
You have no idea do you???

Manly scored 42 points last week in the 2nd half, which
is the most ever in 1 half of footy for a semi.

Broncos but 40 on the warriors last week and wests could
just manage to get 20 points agt the warriors

I think it's best you go watch some footy before you make
stupid comments

LOL good post you absolutely nailed it. Thread should be closed now.

The Tigers were really the worst team to watch this year. It was painful watching them fluke most of their wins on the back of favorable refereeing decisions and extremely assy plays.

Thank f**k they didn't get away with it again last night.