What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Walker???

jirskyr

Juniors
Hopefully it will forever remain a rumour. I'd rather offer a new contract to Darren Senter than that pansy Walker. All those brothers are tainted.

Tigerpete

Juniors
wow, Shane Walker, i would prefer the old Balmain prop by the same name before that idiot.........if he signs, im gonna cringe for the rest of my life.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Not ANOTHER hooker.

And an average one at that.

We've got Farah, Fitzhenry and Galea who can cover hooker next year. We don't need anyone else.

Although, we should have kept Withers.

magpiemax

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
Shane Walker, i would prefer the old Balmain prop by the same name before that idiot........
I agree and I would prefer the old Shane Walker in the hooking role as opposed to him as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

JOELCORE

Juniors
I agree that we dont want walker.But I hate this talk of galea being hooker next year.He is out lock.Thats where we want him.

MAFIA

Juniors
no he has post tramatic amnesia so if we signed him (which i doubt it) he would turn up at souths pre season training :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mafia

tiger78

Juniors
Apparently he has been playing pretty well for Souths since the coach change. My sources tell me its a good chance he will be in the Black, gold and white in 2005.

innsaneink

Referee
I dont see the fuss really.
Id rate him on a par with Mears.....which means hes an adequate first grader, nothing more.
Passing game and his defense is probably a little better than Mears and with the money Mears is rumoured to be on we'd have tobe saving a few bob with Walker.

Vicious

Bench
innsaneink said:
I dont see the fuss really.
Id rate him on a par with Mears.....which means hes an adequate first grader, nothing more.
Passing game and his defense is probably a little better than Mears and with the money Mears is rumoured to be on we'd have tobe saving a few bob with Walker.
He misses about twice as many one on one tackles than what Mears does!

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah fair enuff......Reading a post about Lee Hookey last nite I just discovered NRL stats.

His stats DO suck ay!

Though goin by those stats I was correct, Mears isnt too far ahead of him.

Latest posts