What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shane warne IS a sacred cow!

JJ

Immortal
booeycollector said:
When he bamboodles the poms and we win the ashes, everyone will love him again.

as a cricketer, obviously there has to be respect...

but aside from that he's a cretin

sunny

He might bamboozle the Poms, but I doubt he'll bamboodle them.

I wouldn't call him the best bowler of all time, but he's certainly up there. I really couldn't give a sh*t about what he does off the field provided it's not illegal, the gutter culture of modern England comes to the fore with all these stories. These broads who try and put their name up in lights by saying they've slept with him are beneath contempt.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well they only split up for 5 days, now they are back together again, according to our local rag

wittyfan

Referee
Warney should now keep away from British hoes if in fact his marriage is back on track.

Iafeta

Referee
sullyfan said:
No matter what Warney does off the field he will always be the greatest bowler of all time!!!

Very doubtful.

Average of 25.51.

I'd be more inclined for a Hadlee, Kahn, Ambrose, Marshall, Davidson, McGrath, Akram, Younis, Khan, Barnes who all had significantly better averages over sustained periods.

Best slow bowler, perhaps, best bowler of all time - media beat up unfounded.

Iafeta

Referee
fish eel said:
I really could not care at all.

The guy hasnt done anything illegal, hasnt broken any laws, hasnt been convicted of anything.

So what does it really matter if he is a bed hopper? Arent there more important things to worry about than how many women a fat blonde bloke who can spin a cricket ball tries to get in the sack?

*Cough* Banned for illegal drug use *Cough*

Latest posts