What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane Webcke

Acka

Coach
As a St George supporter obviously I want St George to win the premiership. But if one player deserves a fairytale farewell it is Shane Webcke for the past decade he has been one of best props in the game and one of the good guys of Rugby League.

sheldy

Juniors
I agree, he has been one on the longest serving players of the NRL. He is one of, if not, the best prop top ever take the rugby league field.

P.S. Dragons are sh*t :p

ShineDog

Juniors
Shane is one of the best props the game has seen.
The next generation of props may be smaller is size but will be even more damaging..EG : Roy Asotasi / Mark O'Meley .

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
ShineDog said:
Shane is one of the best props the game has seen.
The next generation of props may be smaller is size but will be even more damaging..EG : Roy Asotasi / Mark O'Meley .

Shinedog is away with the fairy's.

Webke eats o'meley for breakfast

ShineDog

Juniors
Webcke used to be my wifes boyfriend .
She decided to go out with a real man...(being me...a diehard canterbury supporter)....!!

If there was one prop I would love to see playing for the dogs....it would have to be Shane.

I hope he has a great send off on Sunday no matter what the result.