What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shannon Hegarty is the worst player I have ever seen

God-King Dean

Immortal
I look forward to Taylors justification of Hegarty being there & Peachey not.

It's pretty obvious to me it's something personal, or Peachey did something naughty.

woodyk2

First Grade
Putting up Luke Williamson's name was a bit drastic. The bloke plays like a cattle dog week in n week out. The backbone a lot of teams need.
But yeah....Hegarty is garbage.

Ron Jeremy said:
Jeremy Smith is the worse i've ever seen. I said it whilst he was at parra....i've never seen a worse half back or first grader ever, absolute f**king sh*t!!!! hegarty is just behind him atm along with Vagana who is still living off one good year at the dogs.

Hegarty is fun to watch...he plays as if he is all fired up and makes so many mistakes yet still has this toughman look...priceless !!!.

Vagana....needs to stop trying to be a snoop dog wannabe and start playing big time footy.:p

Bumble said:
One of our own :lol::lol:

He came for the money you knob, he has no affiliation with Souths. .

Hmm. So you only consider local juniors to be "real" members of the team?

Interesting way of supporting a football team! Bizarre -- but interesting!

Paul Hewson

Juniors
Eelectrica said:
Hard to understand how JT can continue leaving Peachey out while Hegarty stays in.

I don't know if there a personal differences between Peach and JT but if their are they need to be set aside for the good of the team.

To be honest Peachey hadn't been playing as good as people made out in Premier League. However on Friday night he absolutely carved up and scored a hat-trick. Fetuli played well at fullback but is just as good on the wing. I think you will see Hegarty dropped for Peachey and we will get the chance to see Peachey finish off in a semi finals appearance.

cq

Juniors
He played some good footy at the Roosters. His game has gone to another level since switching to the vermin, basement level.:lol:

Penance

Juniors
Hegarty doesn't match Souths Style of Play.

Never has Never will.

What cracked me up, do you guys remember the game this week, siren sounds, and hegarty kicks it in the air, and i think it was shaun kenny dowell who grabbed the ball, and pretty much ran 70 metres to drop the ball over the line cause mellor caught up!

Everything hegarty touches is cursed! (there was a rumour he was linked with Manly :sarcasm: )

badav

Bench
hegarty sux. i have absolutely hated him ever since the 2000 GF. roosters put in a kick lockyer bats it over the dead ball line and about 5 minutes later hegarty comes in pushes him in the back and on to the running track. dirtiest player ever

Latest posts