What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shark Attack Magazine

Thomo.

First Grade
Just recieved a copy of the Shark attack mag in the letterbox.

I'm Inspired, I'm pumped, I'm excited....i'm gettin' all Fluffy!:lol:

On one of the pages has Vagana sporting the new away strip. for me it'll take some time getting use to i guess.

MightySharks

Bench
thomo_shark said:
Just recieved a copy of the Shark attack mag in the letterbox.

I'm Inspired, I'm pumped, I'm excited....i'm gettin' all Fluffy!:lol:

On one of the pages has Vagana sporting the new away strip. for me it'll take some time getting use to i guess.

Can you scan it thomo?

wazzashark

Juniors
Here you go guys we have had it up since Monday last week.....

I reckon it looks great!!!

newjersey.jpg

Thomo.

First Grade
thanks wazza. yeah i'm starting to like it. but will make a final judgement when i see them playing in it.

the T-shirt look is becoming popular. i thought we would go with that look befor, but instead with the grandpa style collar

Sharkie™

Juniors
wazzashark said:

that looks awesome, im a HUGE fan...

as long as the numbering on the back is black, dont want what happened last year to happen this year with the white numbers on the white backs.

Inferno

Coach
Bah I hate that jersey. Gimme the "granpa collared" jersey anyday. And to bring up a topic that's been brought up before, since when was gray one of our colours?

samshark

Juniors
Dont like it either. Hate the jerseys will all the patterns, splashes and swirls etc Give me basic black, sky blue and white. Just play in he retro jersey every week.

Nuffs

Bench
Inferno said:
Bah I hate that jersey. Gimme the "granpa collared" jersey anyday. And to bring up a topic that's been brought up before, since when was gray one of our colours?

maybe it's because sharks are actually grey

i dunno. just a thought

Special K

Coach
wittyfan said:
Perhaps the pyjama look will hypnotise opposition teams to become sleepy.
:lol:

http://www.actionphoto.com.au/ has heaps of photos of the new jersey if you can put up with the sh*tty writing over half the photos.

I don't like the new away jersey. I don't mind the grey but that blue is yucky. I never get why they don't put the blue trimming(I guess that is what it is?) on the area between the grey and the white like they do on the arms.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Inferno said:

One could argue since when were sharks blue, white or black? :lol:

Grey is the colour of most sharks. I think it's appropriate and it looks damn fine.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Special K said:
:lol:

http://www.actionphoto.com.au/ has heaps of photos of the new jersey if you can put up with the sh*tty writing over half the photos.

I don't like the new away jersey. I don't mind the grey but that blue is yucky. I never get why they don't put the blue trimming(I guess that is what it is?) on the area between the grey and the white like they do on the arms.

Couldn't see yourself clear to put a direct link K you little tit! :lol:

How the fugg do you navigate that crap site